Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:59 am

Serpent looked back up. Staring at the coming conflict between the females. "Hey Ghost?" he asked quietly, "will you watch Scorpio while I'm out?" he rose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:02 am

I look back at the tree shrugging and kicking it once more to release stored up rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:58 am

He trotted off into the wilderness, toward the hunting grounds...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:03 am

Aurora smirked as she understood what they wanted her to do. She let put a small snicker, rolling her pools before she shook her head. "My, my, you want me to challenge the Alphess?" She questioned, looking up at Silver since she was a little taller than her. "I wouldn't call this a fair fight now, would I?" She once again laughed mischievously. Her irises landed for a short time onto wolfire and she narrowed her eyes in a challenging way. "Oh well." She looked back at Silver, crouching down and Snarling at her. "Ladies first, m'dear."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Serpent melded with the many shadows of the forest, winding expertly through the maze whilst musing over hunting tactics. Reaching the clearing, he slunk low to the grass, eyeing a bull elk.
Ready for the hunt, he charged suddenly through the forest, bending time itself as his jaws found the creature's neck.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:21 pm

Silver smirked and crouched down. As a growl erputed from her throat she leaped through the air, while she was in the air Silver twisted her body, as she was coming down she opened her jaws and closed them around Auroras scruff and through her across the snowy land and landed gracfuly on her four paws faceing her, she crouched down ready for what ever she had plained.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 pm

He tore the flesh, fat, and sinews with razor teeth before dragging it back to the den. A certain grace was about him as he tore into the carcass, flanked by Scorpio, Crow, and Spirit. Madrigal snapped at the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 3:48 pm

Aurora hit the ground greatly, even the snow couldn't keep her bones from crushing. Her right fore paw was heavily injured, as was her neck. She laid there, in the snow. However, soon one could notice that after a moment her flesh wound was closed and she could easily get up, her entire body regenerated. 
"Oh, you're pretty strong, love." She barked, shaking her pelt gingerly. "I wasn't wrong while I noticed that." She added, unfolding her wings and causing the wind to blow through Silver's hair. A white fire started to appear in a form of a circle, underneath the female as she padded closer to Silver, completely calm. She stopped in front of her and smirked, suddenly leaping at her, clenching her jaws around the neck of the alphess, shaking her and throwing her across the clearing, making her hit a stone. The fire reached silver, though instead of attacking the Alphess, it healed her wounds which were inflicted by Aurora. "Can't bare to see such a beauty which such nasty wounds." Aurora smirked and winked once, crouching down and awaiting Silver's turn.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 5:48 pm

Silver got up and shoke her fur out. She then leaped again at Aurora and landed on her back with her full weight apone her Silver em was an able to hold Aurora down while she stood aboce wen her her jaws firmly attached to her neck she was not letting go and she new Aurora would not be able to get her off. Silver growled and snarled still clamped on to Auroras neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:22 pm

I watch the scuffle with mild amusement. I wait circling around the fight waiting if silver needs me to intervene. The black symbols on my fur glow red as do my eyes. Black smoke escapes my muzzle with each breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:29 pm

Aurora felt the weight of Silver, pushing her down pretty greatly. She was more light weighted, therefore she couldn't stand the heavy weight of the alphrss. She collapsed underneath silver, being unable to move while the silvery female clenched her jaws around her neck and pushed her down, making sure that Aurora couldn't escape. 
The half angel mix growled audibly as she tried at first to get up but it was no use. She could feel her necks flesh wound growing bigger and bigger and as long as Silver wouldn't let go, she couldn't regenerate. The blood loss was fairly much, her sight turned blurred and she lost consciousness for a time.
Out of sudden, a white fire came from the ground, shaped like a head of a dragon, grabbing silver until she was pressed against a tree, hitting it hard with her back. Auroras body regenerated and she came back, standing up as if nothing had happened. Shaking her pelt once again, the fire soon disappeared after it had healed Silver's wounds, the dragon flew into the ground and was gone. Aurora lowered her head in respect and approached Silver. "Is this enough to prove that I'm worth to be a warrioress?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Silver smirked at Aurora and said "yes, welcome to the pack and your new rank as Worriress." Silver said to her as she lifted her head high and gave her powerful howl out to tell all others of her new member. "I think you and i will get along just fine Aurora." Silver said as she rubbed her scent on to Auroras making her a offical pack memeber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 11:24 pm

Serpent looked up from the feast. "Lovely. A new recruit..." he eyed the female up and down, muzzle matted in blood. "You'll do just fine here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:32 am

I smirk at Aurora in welcome. Looks like you won't have to see what I have to offer after all. At least not yet in any case I smile evilly. I return to my original form, red eyes no longer glowing, the symbols vanish leaving a ghostly white pelt, but black smoke still escapes my muzzle with every breath I take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:14 am

He chuckled darkly, "Don't scare her Ghost. She's just a whelp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:21 am

I snicker at serpents remark. I agree. Last time I stood up to silver, I kicked her ass. She barely touched me. I laugh darkly. So anyways, how's the training with Scorpio going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Aurora smirked as she heard the howl of acceptance, she was now finally a member of an actual wolfs pack. As Silver said that they'd get along with each other and rubbed herself against Aurora, she agreed, "Yes, we will." 
However as the ghostly white brute spoke to her, she snickered lightly at his threat, circling him once before speaking, "Oh, mate. Everything that kills me makes me feel alive." She said, winking once and brushing her tail under hin chin before walking away. This was not flirting, this was rather a playful mocking. 
As the ebony brute spoke, she raised an eyebrow at him. "Oi, oldtimer." Snickering, she shook her head and strode away, smiling once at Silver before resting her body on the cold ground under a trees shadow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Serpent's eyes followed the female, glowing bright crimson with lust and interest. It was his curse, of course, that he was found talented in adultery in his first life. He licked his ebony-shaded lips, before darting off into the forest--Scorpio following--in the other direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Feisty. I like this one. Hey silver, good choice with this one. But trying to get me to approve of you will take more than just one fight. I smirk. But your on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:14 pm

Silver looked at Ghost and smirked at Aurora. "Lets head to the den i have to start training the pups." Silver said as she flicked her tail wand started towards the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Fine I follow.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:12 am

We reach the den and all thr pups come except for Scorpio and Spirit, then in a flash Spirit appears next to Ghost his eyes glowing blue as he smirks at him. Crow struts over to me with a proud look on his face as he nows what we are fixing to do today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:13 am

Serpent snatched the little male up in his jaws before extending his wings and taking flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 am

I smirk at spirit. Well done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 am

Serpent suddenly hit a wrong gust of wind-spiraling out of the air and landing roughly on his back legs on a small-surface plateau. A sickening snap followed the impact and Serpent put the little male down before inspecting it. He was even more surprised that Scorpio suddenly barked:
"Are you okay, uncle?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next