Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:25 pm

"He did..." she answered in a whisper, thinking about Julio. As Ghost continued to tell her that she was not useless, she shook her head in disagreement, remembering the time he broke her heart. "It's my fault that he hurt me. I'm unnecessary, I don't belong here. He told me that. Julio told me. If I was less..." she looked into her reflection in a puddle of her tears "... me. He'd have loved me and not left me for her." As soon as Ghost wiped away her tears, she gave up and simply Let herself fall into his chests fur burying her snout into his ivory coat. Tears welled up in her eyes and rolled down her face, she didn't want to mess his fur and sometimes whispered a "I'm sorry... but she couldn't help herself. He was the only one who ever showed any kind of kindness towards her. He was her only friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:38 pm

I stand tense for a moment surprised at her sudden embrace. I relax and return the embrace. I peer into her mind and I see memories of hardship, rejection, and betrayal. I'm sorry that happened to you I say to her in a knowing tone. It's happened to me. Look light, you can't let this hold you back, or worse, make you feel as if you aren't worth living. If you would have succeeded, then your fate would have been sealed there. But just hear me out. No one knows what comes next. Think not of it as a twilight, think of it as a dawn, if you will, an everlasting dawn. Just wait, things will get better, I promise. I wipe the fresh tears from her cheeks. I give her a tender smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:45 pm

Upon landing, he broke his left forepaw. "How graceful am I!" he said out loud, "An angel to break his own paw in flight! Hmmph!" Crescendo limped his way toward the final border, where he knew there was danger from another pack. Oh well...
He shoved past his feelings, locking them in with the others within his chest as he progressed.
A familiar shape caressed the shadows.
Decrescendo.
Crescendo painfully dropped into a fighting stance, ready for his final battle.

Decrescendo had been waiting for this moment, when he would rip that "angel" in two. Some angel, leaving his fae behind and vulnerable...
The two clashed head-on, and an eruption of bright light filled the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:49 pm

Light continued crying softly while being close to Ghost. She couldn't deny that he gave her a feeling of safety, she wasn't afraid of the things surrounding her anymore while he was close. Yes, she was fragile and probably even pathetic bUT with her friend, Ghost, close to her she felt stronger. Friends would help and protect friends right? As he spoke to her, she lifted her gaze, staring with her unique pigmented irises into his blood red one's, listening closely while tears ran down her cheek.
She felt better in an instant though sadness that she knew that he had to go through this as well. "I'm sorry you've had the same experience." She whispered in her silent and soft voice, looking up with her big eyes. As he told her that things would get better and wiped a tear off of her face, she once again buried her face in his chest, taking a deep breath and slowly closing her eyes. "Thank you Ghost." She whispered before collapsing. She had no energy left and she needed the sleep. Collapsing in front of him, she fell upon the ground, her eyes closed and her maw slightly open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:52 pm

I chuckled slightly as I caught her before she hit the ground and I put her down gently. I lay beside her to keep her company and to watch over her. I lay my head down on my fore paws and close my eyes. I rest but stay conscious
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:01 pm

As Silver was looking at the space she saw a bright light from the forest and thought ( what the hell)
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:05 pm

Light falls into a deep slumber, her mind drifting off into the lands of her imaginations, her dreams. She found herself on a grassland, fresh flowers decorating it, the sky was blue and the clouds simply looked breathtaking. The sun was shining down her pelt, her ivory white pelt. Running through the grassland, she soon found an ivory creature joining her, recognizing him as Ghost. Both canids played with each other, nipping at each others receptors and playing stupid things like tag. Even if it seemed childish it was the very first time she enjoyed a dream that much.

(I will go to sleep now, till I wake up, Light will be sleeping too. See you guys tomorrow!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 11:10 pm

As im walking geting closer to Silvers scent im throwen to the ground with another large male on top of me. I stand up and growl in his face. How dare he hit me. My teeth grow a little longer and my eyes glow a red-ish green as i say "who the fuck are you?" "And why do you have my silvers scent all over you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 12:26 am

Crescendo and Decrescendo tore at each other through all of their forms and back, each impact on one-another sending fireworks and fireballs into the sky. Crescendo was even more wounded than before, but fought until the very last moment.

"Why are you doing this?" Crescendo asked through mouthfuls of his own blood, "why can't you leave me alone?"
"Because, min broder [my brother] there can only be one of us to protect the evening star. And you kept me inside of your body for too long!" Decrescendo stood over the angelic male, laughing like a jackal, "It's time to end this."

"But if you kill me, you'll die too!"
"So be it."
Decrescendo bit down onto Crescendo's neck, tearing the flesh, fur, and sinews with an easiness to be both admired and feared. He didn't stop until the strong pulse that he found on his tongue turned silent, and then suddenly fell over in his own demise.
The brothers were no more, and with their passing, for a small fraction of a second, the world fell silent.
Light of their battle was replaced by dark clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:26 am

I smell the scent of the one known as butcher. I get up growling. My eyes begin to glow red. Black smoke begins to leak from my muzzle with each breath. I vanish and appear next to coal. Well well well. If it isn't butcher. I growl. Black venom begins to seep from the tips of my fangs. What brings you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 am

Coal growled aggressively as the Male escaped his grip and was now growling at him. This brute didn't understand the seriousness of this situation, apparently. Instead of cooperating, he dared to question him instead of answering Coals demands. Snap ing his jaws shut just an inch from his nose, Coal cut him within his last sentence, being an half feet taller made it possible to tower over the brute, his ebony tassel dominantly pointed skyward as he glared into the reddish green irises of the intruder. "You are in no position to ask any questions, mongrel." Snarling fiercly, he closed the distance between them completely, his Alpha instincts kicking in and threatening the potential danger to his pack. "Now answer me before I'll have to get the answer out of you with force." Once again, his demon craved to be let out but Coal knew that would led to one oof them becoming heavily injured. His mortal body would be mauled extremely and he didn't want his demon to have an advantage over himself.
However upon his last words, Coal had to suppress to lunge at this male. The simple thought that this rogue knew silver and claimed her as his property made him feel disgusting. Growling, he made sure that this brute would understand his next words, "LListen, mutt. If you ever hurt Silver you are going to die, right here and now. So keep you little mouth shut and only tell me what the fuck I want To hear. If you don't tell me right fucking now who you are and what you're doing  here, this will be your last moment of your life."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 2:24 pm

Hey Coal, his names butcher. I flank butcher just in case if things get ugly. Just give the order coal, and he's done. I snarl at butcher. Nothing personal butcher, just following orders. black smoke escapes my muzzle with each breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 6:30 pm

As Light woke up, she felt the heat coming from her friend, Ghost, gone. A low whine evolve within her throat, she heightened her head while looking around for him but she couldnt. Her ears lowered themselves, she wasn't afraid but she was sad that he was gone. He probably needed to do his duty. Getting up, Light stretched her skinny frame, yawning before padding towards the location she knew as the den. It was dangerous for her to be away from everyone, especially with her being in season. There was danger lurking and the atmosphere seemed tense. Not a good sign for her. Quietly sprinting towards the den, she slowered her pace as Silver came into her view. Light did feel some kind of anger towards this female, though her fear got the best of her and she lowered her ears as well as tail and slowly crouched around the Alphess, avoiding her before laying down next to the dens entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:50 pm

I smirk as i see Ghost with the other male nown as Coal. "Well hello again Ghost, hows my Silver?" He asked him. "Are you keeping her safe for me?" He asked with a smirk on his face. He then looked at the other male and said "yes my names Butcher and i came to take clam on my mate Silver. So please let me by so i can clam her as mine and be the rightful Alpha Male with her at my side." Butcher said smiling and smirking, nowning Silver was just up ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Coals receptors flickered once, hearing the voice of Ghost beside him. He didn´t look back but he acknowledged his presence with a flick of his tail. "We won´t execute him... yet." Coal snarled at the wolf known as butcher as he spoke to him of giving up his Alpha Male rank and hand it over to him. "Shut it, mutt." he snapped at him, towering once again over Butcher. "I am the Alpha Male, Silver the Alpha Female. We are in no relationship but we rule side by side. I will not give a rogue my rank as the Alpha Male of this pack." He snarled, ready to lunge at this brute but he kept it to a simple snarl. He didn´t want things to escalate.
"Silver is not yours to be claimed, mongrel. Get that through your head." Coal stood protectively in front of Butcher, cutting his path to his den. "She has her own mind, she ain´t your dog." Coal growled coldly, this male made him feel sick. Claiming a creature was a true crime. He couldn´t claim her, she was a living individual, nothing to be claimed. SHe could decide on her own whether to be mate with him or not, it was not only his decision. "Ghost, make sure he will not hurt anyone. He´ll be imprisoned while we lead him to the den, he is afterall still a threat to our pack." Coal ordered, nodding at the ivory coated brute before leading the way. Turning slightly, he glared coldly at Butcher, saying, "One wrong move and you´ll be banished from these lands, Butcher." Before he lead the way back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:00 am

Silver waited for Coal and Ghost to return with the new male wolf. She hoped it was not who she thought it was, but with that scent she would now that scent from any where and only one male belonged to that scent. She smelled and felt them coming closer to the den, Silver stood on full alert and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:05 am

As they where getting closer to the den and to where Silver was, Butcher felt happy once again as he looked in to the eyes of his mate. (God Silver you look beautiful, oh god how i missed you) he thought to him self as he went closer then Coal and Ghost had come. Butcher was almoat able to touch her fur again. (Just a little closer, and i will mark her as mine. Ah she is in heat perfect.) He thought as a smirk formed his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:16 am

Yes sir I address coals order. I look at butcher baring my fangs. Butcher, you know I can read thoughts, and what your thinking will get you killed. I advise against that course of action. I trot over next to him. One wrong move butcher, and I'll tear your balls off. I then turn towards light and I walk over and sit next to her. Glad you could join us light I smile at her
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 1:47 pm

Silver froze as soon as she saw the black male. She was right it was Butcher. She had mixed emotions when she saw him standing there, getting closer to her. It felt like Silver could read his mind. He was thinking about marking her as his. She scoft and smirked a little as she thought ( yeah right I will never be your mate again Butcher I know who I want as my mate.) Silver thought as she looked at Coal and then Ghost who was sitting besides Light. Silver smiled as she saw them, they looked good together. Silver looked back at Coal and gave a warm and loving smile his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:31 pm

I sit next to light, my glowing red eyes fixed on butcher. Black smoke escapes my muzzle with each breath. I watch each of his movements carefully. I stay alert and ready to deal a fatal blow if he makes a bad move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:37 pm

Light put her head upon her fore paws, huffing softly as she watched her surroundings with slight interest. As Coal, Ghost and an unknown stranger entered the clearing, she raised her head and perked her receptors in interest. He didn't seem to belong to the pack and his thoughts showed that he only wanted to claim the Alphess as his own. She narrowed her eyes slightly, this didn't sound like love but lust. He acted just like Julio did. A low growl exited her mouth, though it immediately disappeared as she noticed that she was growling for the very first time. Cuff ing her receptors back again, she reminded her that she was in no position to growl at anyone. Maybe he didn't deserve to be growled At. Even tthough she had to admit that his thoughts didn't sound trustfully. As Ghost came closer and spoke she smiled at him, tilting her head slightly to the side. She felt really good next to him, he made her feel safe. "Yes, I thought I should be closer to the den since... you know." She meant her being in season but didn't want to say it aloud. She lowered her head again and looked up at him with her big eyes, smiling softly, though the half of her attention was given to the brute who tried to claim the Alphess as his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:50 pm

I give a gentle smile back. I understand. Your welcome to the den whenever you like. Wouldn't want to be caught out in the woods in your current.... Um condition. Feeling better, I ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:57 pm

Light nodded softly, "Yes..." She paused while her eyes landed upon the black Brute known as butcher. "He makes me feel uncomfortable..." she whispered for only Ghost to hear, looking at him a bit tensed. She didn't like this male, his thoughts were malevolent and simply not comfortable. "I can hear him..." Light whispered. "His intentions aren't good... I dont even know if he's acting this way because of his instincts or because he loves her... though it doesn't sound like love." She looked at butcher with disguise before looking back at ghost with worry in her eyes, ears pressed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:01 pm

I know, I can hear his thoughts too. It's ok. I'll keep you safe. I smile at light reassuringly. I lay down and move closer to light as I lay my head on my forepaws. I turn my attention back to butcher, keeping a wary eye on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Light smiled softly at Ghost, she didn't need to hear the words of Ghost she already knew that he'd keep her safe. She could trust him. "Thank you." She whispered in her sweet yet soft voice. As Ghost laid down and moved closer to her, Light blushed slightly, never has a wolf been closer to her than this. She didn't know the feeling of being touched and she couldn't tell if it felt good or not. But she knew that it made her feel even safer. Shivering, she whispered silently, "It's cold..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next