Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:43 pm

I grin widely at the outcome of their conversation. I appear right in front of fire. Let me know when you want your fire back. And after all is said and done, and when you have a family, I place my paw on her shoulder, If there's anything you need I won't be far away. I let a warm smile onto my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:56 pm

I blink in shock at hosts comment "w..w.ell um s..sure yeah of course"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 4:17 pm

Silver watches every one from a high rock overlooking her territory. She breaths in deeply and exhales.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:10 pm

I smile. No problem. I vanish and appear next to deluge. You better take good care of fire and your family or I will personally dismember you and eat the remains in front of your still conscious eyes. I pat him on the shoulder with my paw. No pressure. I grin. I vanish and appear on my favorite sunning rock by the stream. I sprawl out and soak in as much sun as I can as I doze off.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:25 pm

Silver sees Ghost and howls her silver toned howl just for fun. As it rings out powerfully over the land she stand head high and proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:26 pm

I appear next to her. Woof I reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:36 pm

>I smile before seeing ghost vanish away. My eyes turn to deluge "he's right.... And Ill help him with the dismembering"

Last edited by wolfire on Wed May 20, 2015 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:37 pm

I appear next to deluge again. HA! I vanish and appear next to silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Crescendo yawned quietly, using his wings to fan away the sudden rain he had created.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:39 am

"I promise on my lyfe!" he said in a sarcastic deep voice, jumping as Ghost appeared behind him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:37 am

I smile at his promise though the sarcasm didn't help much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:19 pm

I appear by fire and look at deluge. I growl at his sarcasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:34 pm

I pat ghosts shoulder "down big guys I got it don't worry about it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:24 pm

After drying off completely, they go hunting for food their thundering weight shaking the ground when their paws land on the ground. Their mindset changing for the hunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:45 pm

I growl a bit but sit down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:51 pm

"Good ghost" I scratch his ear softly. "And if I need you I'll call ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Titan moved his massive body back to the clearing, blood dripping from his maw. He snorted while blood splashed onto the ground as he opened his mouth, falling onto the ground and breathing heavily. The brute felt something inside of him which tore on his inner organs and more blood continued exiting his body. 'Why does this happen? Fuck.' He thought, opening his mouth and trying to throw up whatever was within him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 22, 2015 1:18 pm

Deluge rolled over and enjoyed the rain on his chest, closing his eyes and breathing a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:56 pm

Silver saw Titan and raced down to him, coming to his side she whimpered worried for him as she asked "are you ok Titan what happened, tell me please." She said as she looked down at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:04 am

Feeling the distress amdromeda flashes to silver and Titan seeing the warrior wolf on the ground, watching him gag and retch. Listening to his choking curiously head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:02 am

I snap at your paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:04 am

I growl at him pulling my paw away "I will end you" I growl angrily. My eyes a swirl once more. I blink a bit as they change back and my eyes get planted to the ground "sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:53 am

Titan saw Silver coming closer and the worryness within her eyes. He once again started choking, blood and meat existing his mouth, whatever was inside of him was doing a great job of devouring him from the inside. 'Something is inside of me. This has been happening for several years.' Titan spoke in his thought throwing a glance at the space wolf. Maybe they saw something similar to this.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:44 pm

Silver had no idea what was inside him but one thought came to mind. "Maybe you need blood to contane the thing inside you. Here drink mine its pure blood." Silver said as she exposed her neck to Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Titan refused, clenching his maw as more blood exited his mouth. 'No, It'll come in contact with you and maybe even infect you.' As she exposed her neck, Titan made some steps away from her 'Don't touch me... I dont want you to get too close.' He thought, growling at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next