Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:59 am

The Plaguebringer smirked at his opponent, letting off of him. His part was done, he had won this fight. "Never try me again, mutt." He said, changing his size into his former one and slowly walking away. "What a shitty place." The beast smirked as an idea evolve within his mind. "We should change this place more to my liking." And with that being said, he placed his paw onto the ground, causing a massive earthquake. The ground split into two, a green sea of toxic, any creature within the area, immediately rotting. Everything was dying, like a plague was spreading through the forest. It was loosing it's green and the prey, food, was rotting to death. Skeletons surrounded the area and the Plaguebringer looked at his doing with a satisfied snirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:03 am

With the sudden rubling of the ground I looked around the area. In the distance a green wave of some kind of toxic air was present and I growled to myself. My body quickly becoming engulfed in my flame I slowly walked in that direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:34 am

His ears twitched at the sound of approaching paw steps. The Plaguebringer was hidden within his self build cave, only the tip of his skull showing. He took heavy breaths, hreen, acid smoke leaking out of the cave while his eyes shone in a sanguine tone, glowing from the darkness of his skull. "What do you want?" The question exited his mouth in a dangerous and threatening tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:38 am

I stopped in front of the cave and looked to where I saw said plaguebringer. "So it WAS you" I chuckle softly. "Your the one destroying shot and making itblook almost as shit worthy as you"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:57 am

Silver nodded. Ok so be it. She said as she went to where the toxic smell came from she lunged for Titans neck.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:00 am

The Plaguebringer allowed a dark laughter to exit his mouth. "Well, little brat. You should say goodbye to your old world because now you'll need to adapt into my territory."
Seeing Silver lunging for his neck, he only had to lift his paw, grabbing her within the air at her throat, pressing it, making her not being able to breath. "Pathetic thing." He threw her 20 feet away, making her hit the ground greatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:26 am

"Nah... I'd rather either have it full flame or normal... So um... can you you know... Leave" I look at plaguebringer a dark unfazed expression across my face. My tail flick back and forth before igniting into full flame and I walked closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:30 am

"Such a sharp tongue for a little brat." The Plaguebringer laughed greatly, green slime exiting his mouth. "Come at me. Try your luck." He breathed an acid smoke, making his surrounding more to his liking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:47 am

I engulf myself in flame and walk closer. The smoke and flame keeping the green toxins away from me and I sit in front of him "I don't feel the need to harm you. I just want you to get the fuck out... Simple as that" I shrug softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:23 pm

The Plaguebringer calmly stood in front of the fae, being taller than her while he looked down to meet his red irises with hers. "I am not leaving, pup. This is my place." He answered in a scratched voice, unfazed by her appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 12:58 pm

Spirit rushed over to stand protectively over the Alphess, a healing golden mist leaking from her mouth and nostrils to tend the wounds of her new leader. She bared a mouthful of ivory teeth at Titan, and the Shaydo part of her growled in a deep demonic tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 pm

The large beast glared at the steel female, remembering her face very well. "Acting like an angel I assume?" He grinned a crooked smirk, still standing within his cave, darkness gulping most part of his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:12 pm

I sigh "listen big guy. Your a cool wolf you know with your weird toxins but I don't want to have to burn you and this cute little cave of your to bits. Just making it clear you do understand that toxins are usually hmm what was that word... Oh yeah... Flamable" I put out my flame "so basically right now to you I'm a walking time bomb. To make this even simpler because apparently you can't get it through your thick skull I want you gone. Am I clear" I tilt my head slightly with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:25 pm

"I remember you....Plaguebringer." Shaydo growled through her teeth, "You caused a shitload of trouble in our realm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:28 pm

He turned his head towards the young fae, coming closer and snorting straight into her face. "That's funny actually." He smirked, letting out a dark laughter. "You can't kill me, pup. No one can kill me." He said coldly and laid down in front of her. Compared to her, he was a gigantic beast, he could squish her with his front paw. "This fight is over before it actually started."
The skull headed beast didn't show any reaction to Shaydo's words, simply letting the words roll over his tongue. "That was what I was created for, Shaydo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:35 pm

"I know." Shaydo burst out of Spirit's skin. She was the same size as him now, marking above her eye glowing red. "But we can all resist what we were created for. You remember me, Shaydo, how I slaughtered so many innocents and yet was praised in our hall. I left. Here I am. You took up a mortal form as well, and what have you done with it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:43 pm

"Good to see you again." The large beast smirked at the sight of Shaydo, arising to his full size in the cave. "Not if you're born with it. The plague is spreading after I brought it. Look around." The entire environment was rotten, corpses of animals which were alive only mere minutes before. Trees lost their green, and the sky seemed to datken. As Shaydo mentioned Titan, he laughed quietly. "I dont need him. He was a toy, a simple game. Acting like he owned my powers, he didn't deserve to live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 1:49 pm

"Hah!" Shaydo snorted, "'Good' to see me. Right."
She looked around at the rotting landscape, her black eyes absorbing the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:05 pm

I sigh "hahaha listen fat ass. I'm going to need you to pack your little shit storm of disgusting putrid filth and pack yourself with it and back the fuck off. You've already come soon close to kissing me off and I've just bagan talking to you" I spit a was of flame on the ground next to his head hearing the dirt sizzle "am I clear"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:10 pm

Even though he threw Silver and shw hit the ground she got back up unhurt her eyes a solid black as her demonic form took controled. She grabbed his neck between her teeth and held a firm grip to where he xoild nor break no matter what he did.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:19 pm

The beast simply had to shake his body, making Silver loose contact to his neck. "Too weak." The canid said in a cold tone, staring at Shaydo once again, ignoring the brat. She was the only one who could actually cause trouble for him, all those threats of wolfire didn't bother him at all. "I will absorb the last enery of this territory, every single bit of it." The beast spoke coldly. "Just like I did it with your homeland."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:06 pm

I growl and lunge at Titan. I unsheathe my four inch long canines and clamp onto his spine. I lock my jaws and refuse to budge. My eyes glow blood red and the black symbols on my pelt leak a black smoke like aura, black smoke leaks from the sides of my muzzle and my black venom soaks his coat around and in the wound. I kick my back legs clawing at his shoulder while I keep my hold on his spine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Once again, the large beast simply had to shook his skeleton like body, making Ghost loosening his grip and eventually land on the ground. "You don't think that your venom is going to harm me now, do you?" A loud laughter exited Plaguebringer mouth, amused by the foolish thought. "I am spreading the plague, diseases and death. Your venom is only making me stronger, fool." He simply said, staring at the small canid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:24 pm

My demonic side instantly takes over. Wait, death you said? I look around admiring the work done by this being. I do admire your work that you have wrought upon this land. Most impressive. I do enjoy a fit of destruction here and there. I get up and look the being in the eye. What is it you plan to do here? What is your plan for these mortals that inhabit this pack? May I ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:49 pm

I sigh in frustration as I roll my eyes at ghosts comment "oh here we go again". A huff of smoke leaves my muzzle quickly qrackling as it mixes with the toxic air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next