Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 2:36 pm

He says in Ghost's mind, "It isn't worth it. Remember her mother?" while his distracted, he hits a tree and falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Yeah your right. I'm not going to even look down that path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:29 pm

Aurora strode through the forest, her lithe body fitting perfectly through the tree line. While walking, she kept her elegance until she could hear the mournful screams of something. It sounded like a caribou in pain. With a smirk upon her face, she slowly walked towards the noise, snickering to herself as the screams grew louder and even more painful. Arriving at the source, she saw it. A big male caribou with a broken leg. The flesh was torn open, probably caused by another predator. "Awwwww." She taunted, laughing in amusement. "You look so vulnerable m'dear." She started circling the animal and it showed her it's antlers trying to intermediate her. But instead, Aurora walked closer, the antlers of the animal tearing her chest open. She didn't flinch once though, after coughing some blood she continued to walk towards him, causing her chest to get even more toren. He eventually teared her newly healed throat open, blood covering the ground around the two. When she was just an inch away from him, the caribou stopped, unable to move. "Let's die together hun." She smirked and pushed his head down with her paw while tearing through his flesh, eating some pieces to satisfy her hunger. "Shh." She whispered, collapsing on top of him, both animals trying to breath but only blood would come out of their mouths. "Don't resist. Enjoy..." She whispered, running her paw down his neck. "Do you feel it?" She smirked darkly. "Pain." The caribou was soon dead but Aurora was still laying on top of him, her eyes closed from exhaustion While she enjoyed pain taking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:36 pm

I smell fresh blood from a kill and I vanish. I appear at the scene and I see Aurora all torn up. I walk over and look at her limp form. Hey Aurora. I've come to a conclusion. You got problems I smirk. I almost want to say you like being on the verge of death. You enjoy the pain. If I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 9:07 pm

Auroras receptors flickered weakly as she felt the presence of ghost. Soon she heard him speaking but was unable to reply in her state. The only thing he could receive was a dark smirk while she was laying like a corpse on top of the dead animal. Once she healed her body a little only to the point where she was able to reply, she snickered, blood exiting her mouth and her open throat. "I'm tired of the same old crud." She licked her chops, the blood off of them. "I just need fresh blood." Her eyes made eye contact with Ghost, a smirk was playing on her lips. "Can I sense some envy?~" She mocked playfully. He was unable to feel the pain, Aurora was actually feeling quite sorry for that. "Must be hard to live in this world... without any pain... any misery." Aurora breathed heavily, feeling the pulse of her wound, how it burned and simply hurt her entire body, making adrenaline rush through her body. "What's the point of living... If you never fail, never get hurt? This is the real shit..." She kept a serious face while speaking, though soon she let out a weak laughter. "I kinda understand why the angels see us as a threat."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:05 am

Silver hears Serpent and goes to help him, "you ok Serpent?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:13 pm

"Fine." he replies softly, staring at his paws in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:35 pm

That's where your wrong Aurora. I do feel misery. A soul crushing, heart breaking, mind numbing misery that you cant possibly fathom. I've felt it for 1000 years. And I do feel pain. Not of the body, but of the mind, heart, and soul. Its as if the pain left my body and cast itself inward infecting my soul. I cast my mournful gaze at Aurora. But I feel nothing. Not the wind on my face, nor the rain on my coat, nor the warmth of another's flesh. Best be believing in ghosts Aurora, for I in a sense, am one. It is my eternal curse. Oh how I long for death. Believe me when I tell you I have tried to end my immortality, but to no avail, and so many countless times too. But I eventually gave up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:40 pm

Silver tires to help up Serpent a d says "theres nothing to be embarrassed about Srrpent everyone has a fall or runs in to something or even trips over their own paws or tail every now and then, trust me i should now." I say to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 2:41 pm

I sigh and look at Aurora once more. I vanish and appear at the den and lay down by a tree.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 5:16 pm

I wait for a answer from Serpent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:34 pm

He laughed quietly, a musical giggle that made each note hover in the air above them. "I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 12:50 am

Hearing his words, Aurora didn't flinch once. She simply laid there, continuing to feel the pain which shot through her veins. "I'm sorry to hear that, dear." She simply replied, soon sensing that he was gone. 
Instead of following him, she didn't want to push him. Therefor she left him alone, giving him the space and time he needed. Also, she didn't want to move from this place, nor heal. She simply laid on the forest's ground and waited for nothing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:53 am

I wake up after a long rest. I walk into the den and wait for silver and serpent to return.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:08 am

We start to walk back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Serpent followed Silver absent-mindedly, singing to himself under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:27 am

While they where walking Silvers ears flicked as she heard Serpent sing a song under his breath. She smiled and walk or troted to the rythem of his voice as he sang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:38 am

I wake up with a start. Another nightmare of the endless torment that awaits after this life that was promised to me by my master. I sigh and try to get some decent sleep, though it is unlikely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:31 pm

Serpent's breath caught in his throat, and he stopped his song as he noticed the rhythm with which silver walked.
"Silver." he groaned in disapproval, "you're not supposed to listen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:34 pm

The nightmare plagues my mind again as I sleep. I shift roughly in my sleep. Toxic black smoke starts to fill the den. I continue to have the nightmare. The black symbols on my pelt glow red.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:42 pm

Silver looks back at Serpent and says "why not. I thought i was the only one aloud to listen to you sing." Silver said as she walked along side him. When they get closer to the den Silver sees a lot of black smoke and rushs to the den thinking something is wrong. When she gets in side she sees Ghost haveing a rough time sleeping. The pups are all ok. She walkes near Ghost and lays very close ro him so he can feel her warmth and her fur along with her scent. She hopes it helps him sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:46 pm

I may not be able to feel pain, but it all comes back to haunt me in my nightmares. All the pain from my existence comes back in my nightmares. I continue to have one nightmare after another. I whimper in pain and anguish. My body shudders with agony every passing second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:58 pm

Serpent laughed, "You know I said that before you got hitched right?" he lay down in the corner of the den, "My lot are a musical bunch, but not all of our music is good for a married fae, if you know what I mean. Crescendo could ave used his voice to have you, but he didn't...I wonder why...? Maybe he couldn't remember that he could do such a thing."
Serpent sang softly, and Madrigal soon was curled into his long fur, "see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:02 pm

I hear noises from the others and I wake up roaring. Blinded by the pain, I roar and pin silver against the wall with my claws at her neck. My eyes and the symbols glow a bright red. I look at silver with demonic, soulless eyes snarling and growling.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:06 pm

I choke out Ghost....its......me.....Silver. then i start to feel dizzyness and the corners of my eyes start to go black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next