Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Sighs in relief gla that they didn't notice abs begins to run away. "Well now I know not to mess with ghost, because j will defiantly get my ass kicked"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:08 pm

Aurora closed her eyes, smiling while pain shot through her body. Once they were done with her, her body immediately began to heal, her fore legs returned to their spot and she cracked them a few times before shaking and elegantly getting up. "Such fierce temper." She remarked, amused by their actions. "You ladies are definitively my type." She added, winking once and was within a moment in front of cloud. "You really look delicious." She whispered into her ear, before pinning her down, fire emerges from the ground, holding her so she couldn't escape her grip. "Let's have some fun, shouldn't we?" And with that, Aurora teared through the face of the fae, eventually tearing out her two eyeballs, letting them hang in her mouth as she backed away, leaving cloud with a completely mauled face. "You look way better now, tho." She snickered, before trotting towards her again, the eyeballs hanging in her mouth. "Oh, you got some blood on your nose." Aurora licked the sanguine liquid off of something that could've been a nose. She couldn't tell though, everything looked so mauled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:23 pm

Cloud didn't flinch nor cry in pain for she couldn't feel it. Her face instantly heals. The eyeballs that hang from auroras mouth turn to a black acid like substance that burns her mouth. It is almost like its alive as it wriggles down your throat and burns a hole in your abdomen. It then works it's way into psychological part of her inner angel that lives in her body. It starts pulling at the angel. Cloud begins to speak. Better watch when you touch me or my sister. More contact, the harder our influence will try to pry that angel parasite from your mortal body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Aurora snarled slightly at her comment, her vision started to blur. "What is this shit?" She growled, trying to keep her balance, her mortal body and nature melting with each other. She chocked a few times, black liquid pouring out of her mouth, the consistence was slimy, similar to blood. "Fucking bitch." She whispered, swiping it off of her, before glaring at both sisters, with her breath steady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:33 pm

Stops a bit away from the group watching from a distance. "This is bad... But I enjoy seeing that bit slowly die. Well at least I hope she is slowly during. Then maybe after that I can slowly devour her". My eyes turn black as I trail off into thought. "Once she is dead I can devour her soul. She never needed it" a gentle insane giggle escapes my lips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:51 pm

They both grin mischievously. We are the daughters of corruption. Every contact will pry that angel from you more and more, and the unfortunate part, the damage cannot be undone. So no matter how much you want to, you can't touch. They both give you a flirtatious look. They both giggle to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:01 pm

Aurora continued to growl, though soon a small laughter exited her mouth. "Too bad." She whispered, still slightly amused in such a situation. The white fire emerged from the ground, covering her for a moment and started to get the black venom out of her body. "Filthy whores." She whispered, seeing the black venom in front of her. Aurora licked her chops and glared once again at the two, "A shame that I cannot touch you two. I woulda had fun." She winked, her legs stopping to tremble as she regained her strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:08 pm

We enjoyed touching you on the inside, oh and when we came in contact with your angel, she squirmed under our touch like a merely worm. Not in pain, oh no, but in fear. She understands our power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 pm

The bright green flames flicker on my paws as I sit staring off into the distance giggling. "She seems to be getting better" my voice drops to a monsterouse tone. "NOT FOR LONG" giggles rocking self a bit as the fur on my tail stands up into the spikes they tend to become. "I'm going to kill her... Hehehe I'm going to rip hose pretty wings off and tear her to shreds"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Aurora lifted her head arrogantly, throwing the fur between her ears back. "Bullshit." She laughed, raising her banner. "You two bitches are never. And I shall repeat it. Never going to make anyone feel afraid." She rolled her eyes, putting her paw on her chest and raising her chest, smirking arrogantly. "Especially not me."
Her receptors didn't flicker once as she suddenly called out, her eyes still fixated on the two sisters, boredom within them. "Come out, little brat. It's rude to eavesdrop a conversation, didn't your fucking parents taught you that?" She rolled her eyes and huffed, grumbling, "How rude."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:16 pm

My head snaps in her direction as my ear twitches. I tilt my head lightly "is the bitch talking to me" as if I got a reply from an unknown source I begin to talk a bit more but silently almost in a language unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:23 pm

We smell it's fear it's most appetizing. Oh temptation calls us. But, we have no quarrel with you. Neither do you towards our brother. I agree ghost pipes in. They look towards fire. Fire, it's so nice to see you again. They run up to her and give her a hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Falls back a bit startled and smile. " I haven't seen you two in forever" the insane giggle still percide a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:36 pm

Aurora watched the three reuniting, and laid down in boredom. "Oh gimme a break." She huffed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:37 pm

Silver can sence spme thing going on so she rushs to the sceen and sees Ghost and his two sister pkaying with Aurora. She smirks at the sight and says "well hello you too. Welcome."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 pm

My head snaps in her direction. "And as for you" I stand up walking closer to the angel twitching a bit. "I'm tired of your bullshit"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Ahh. Your corruption is still present. Our work has fulfilled its use sister cloud says to storm. They turn to silver. Good to see you again. They walk over and give you a short hug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:42 pm

Aurora, still laying on the ground with no interest at all, rolled her eyes before they lazily landed upon Fire. "Gurl, shut the fuck up." She simply said, annoyed by the presence of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:44 pm

"If anyone should shut the fuck up its you. Your the one trying to catch paws here" huffs a bit angrily letting the green flames flicker once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:45 pm

"Screw you." She simply said disinterested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 pm

"Well screw you two" I smile lightly. I silently huff "unloved angel bitch".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 11:55 pm

Uh oh, ghost says, alpha bitch personalities breaking through. Hey silver, do the alpha thing, you know, the thing called damage control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:00 am

"Well, your daddy did enjoy some time with me." She smirked, still disinterested in talking to the fae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:02 am

"Oh... I never knew my dad loved whores. That does explain a lot." Rubs chin a bit as if i was thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 am

Aurora snickered, amused by the foolishness of this femmora. "Ahh, this conversation is pathetic and so are you." She rolled onto her paws, towering over the smaller sized fae. "I could crush you so easily..." She whispered, looking her up and down, a small smirk upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next