Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 3:33 pm

Silver looked at him worried, "then what can i do to ease the pain." Sge asked him as she went and tried to lay next to him to comfert him in his time of pain.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:18 pm

Amdromeda gets closer smelling him sensing whatever is inside of him, " is this killing you ?" They ask continuing to smell all over him searching and pinpointing the areas of large masses of what ever it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:11 pm

I grin as I try to hide something. My eyes flash red for a split second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:25 pm

I stands sending the distress and I walk over. My eyes glance down at the wolf in pain. I look at him for a moment as if to try to find out some way of help before getting a crushing feeling in my head. I back away my eyes flickering "what is that" I say concerned my eyes planted on titan. "T..that....that thing inside you... Where did you manage to" I stop mid sentence before backing away more. My eyes turn to Andromeda a worried and fearful look in my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:39 pm

My eyes flash bright red now as I grin toward Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Looking over at ghost " so this is your fault you cheeky bastard" they say turning Titan onto his back their ear on his chest listening for his heart beat and the poison in him. " this may be killing you, I may have something that can cure you from this but it will hurt a lot. " the tell the warrior wolf sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:27 am

Hey, it's not my fault.

Last edited by Ghost on Sun May 24, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 7:35 am

Deluge glanced lazily at the other warrior, shrugging and melting into a Blood Dire. His larger form yawned and batted at the heavy droplets away from his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:06 am

Titan snapped at Ghost, cutting off his sentence. 'This has nothing to do with you, demon. Don't think you have such an influence to everyone, fucker.' Titan clenched his jaws and pressed his eyes tightly tofether, more blood paired with meat existing his mouth. 'This has been happening since my third battle. I saw a creature, and since I was ordered to kill everything I tried to attack. But before I knew what was happening I blacked out and was found by my pack mates, half dead.' He growled slightly, coughing up some more blood. 'It's never been that strong though, either I had nose bleeding pr has to cough up some blood. But never this much...'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:32 pm

I growl at andromeda. I nod at Titan. Thank you for believing me. I'm not going to sit here and take all the finger pointing and besmirching of my good name from you andromeda. Fire, let me know when you keep better company. I snap at andromeda as I vanish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Muttering" fucking child " before finishing up checking on him." Do you want this treatment if not time is being wasted you will die and I will leave right now I'm not in the mood choose and make haste." The respond sitting there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm

Your the child making snap judgements I say in andromedas head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:46 pm

I look at ghost and growl at his comment "hey you think j wanted Andromeda's company you try imagine being a pup and hearing voices as well seingthings that no one else sees. I had to live with new packs thinking j was insane because of Andromeda and when I finally got used to them they fucking abandoned me so don't you start that shit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:49 pm

Blocking him out i respond with multiple voices in his head with various tones and pitches" who's the one you ran instead of talking." The respond waiting for Titans answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:53 pm

Moody aren't we I say in her head. Fine, I know when I'm not wanted. I'll be at steel stream. I think I might stay there now that I mention it. It seems I'm just a burden to you all now. Bye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 4:26 pm

I look between the two before grumblig to myself. I sigh before looking back at titan. "I've seen this before.... I just don't remember what it was" my eyes glance back at Andromeda for some sort of confirmation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:05 pm

" I've seen it as well long ago back during the Sargon wars in the dark quadrants." The male side says to Wolfire now getting into a more business mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:12 pm

I nod attentivly "wait... you mean when...". I look at the ground my expression softened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:16 pm

Nodding their head as silence falls between everyone " yes it was then ." They say quietly to Wolfire .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:29 pm

'As far as I can remember... It was a demon.' He replied, his gaze falling onto his rear leg, a large wound on it.' Ever since I had this scar, it's been hurting like hell. But after time, i noticed something was within me, tearing through me. I can't remember how the creature looked like but I'm sure as hell, it was a demon.'
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm

Silver still layed by Titan. Growling at anyone who came to close to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 1:24 am

" The only way to rid yourself of it is to inject angels graces into your veins to purify you corpse from the damage done, then wait for it to repair long term effects." they respond before walking back rubbing there temples with a pair of their front paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:17 pm

Deluge stood up, shaking the rain out of his pelt. His red eyes glowed, flickering, and he walked off into the forest. He stayed still for a few minutes, waiting for prey to mistake him for a shadow so he could take advantage of their naivety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:34 pm

I enter the territory again walking next to silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Silver holds a dominace stance as she walks next to Ghost. She is pissed about what they did to Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next