Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:53 pm

"They can't destroy me, Fire. Only wolves of my kind can possibly kill me, and I might boastfully say that it would still be difficult, as I was the leader of armies and the devourer of souls in my day. At your age, I had already devoured over two million souls." Shaydo's blue eyes glowed red, and in the light they created, other wolves of her kind and some of other kinds than what she was appeared in a spectral fashion. They wept, screaming and begging for their master to set them free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:04 pm

"Again that doesn't really matter... They fucking are the universe. If I were andromeda I would have killed half of you by now." I shrug.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:18 pm

" you act so high and mighty about things you don't seem to get pup I am the one who created your species, your realm, your planet. I can take it all away in a bat of an eyelash. It's something you can't seem to comprehend into your tiny little brain, it makes me laugh." We say laughing at the end at how pitiful it all is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:22 pm

"The universe?" Shaydo smirked, "I am from a place outside time, outside space, a different dimension, essentially. She may be able to destroy somebody from here....but what of the outside?" Shaydo reveled her teeth, "Now this conversation is over, I have work to do." She dug her claws into the soil, and almost immediately golden rays of pure energy twisted around her paws and up her legs, entering her mouth, which was agape.
"Ah...It feels good to destroy again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:29 pm

Quickly counteracting hers be with magma I melt the ground surrounding her law "hey hey listen bro your work can be finished later. I want to hear more of your incompetence"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Laughing " you are getting so anal about something you can't define nothing can exist out of space and time you dim nit wit I control anything and everything that is made is it that complicated to get honestly It baffles us how narrow minded your thinking is." we continue laughing " I guess that's why your race didn't last and remained on the extermination list."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 pm

Shaydo batted away the female with a paw. "I'm sorry. But I can't let you do that." she ignored to universe wolf, knocking her voice out of her brain and letting her mind go completely black. She was an automaton. Her face snapped toward Fire, "If you continue to interrupt, I'll have no choice but to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:42 pm

I sigh "tsk tsk I love how you think you can kill something that can't die". A giggle escapes my mouth and I keep my paw on the ground "sooooo... Are you doing to stop now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:52 pm

The automaton looked at Fire, shook its head once, and continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:56 pm

" aww someone's a cranky little pup aren't they sounds like you need to go down for a nap ~ " we laugh as we keep turning her head back on every time she tries to leave subjecting her to an endless round about of torture mental tourture. " wolfire ill be home soon darling prepare for fighting if needed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:58 pm

I sigh before mumbling "yes mother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:28 am

She snapped out of her mental trance, "you should know that I am not one with morals, the sounds of screams and sobs are the music that was played at my birth, and the birth of all my kind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:33 am

" honey child I was the one who created your race and caused it's destruction, so cut this the sounds of scream bs, morals and shit i don't care." the male side says annoyed as hell with her  " I can do the same thing to you and just as I did your race." Say rolling their eyes not really listening to the rantings of a child. The female voice laughing at the male counterpart " that isn't very nice you know"the male responds " that's the point I don't give a shit."

Last edited by Amdromeda_Osiris on Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:35 am

I giggle hearing Andromeda's laugh "that's something you don't hear often"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:42 am

(Morals. Not mortals.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 am

( fucking shit autocorrect)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:17 am

The Plaguebringer wasn't interested in the conversation of the little wolf at all. His red irises started glowing as a green energy started to flow through his skeleton, ending in a ball inside of his ribcage. Meat and muscles were covering only some part of his body. While one would assume he looked fragile, he surely wasnt. The large beast caused another strong wave of destruction, the sea of green slimy toxin seem to grow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:35 pm

I grin at all the destruction around me. Would you like assistance I ask the plaguebringer. You can keep the energy from the land. I'm after all the souls of every living thing here. I grin evilly. My master calls to me. It be his will to take all the souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Shaydo looked at Ghost, "can we split the souls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:09 pm

Yes I grin at her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:31 pm

Silver growls angryly and storms off pissed.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:57 pm

I appear right in front of silver and tackle her, pinning her to the ground. I grin. Unfortunately, that includes you silver. I bare my fangs ready to tear into her throat.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:12 pm

Silver twisted from underneath him and had him by his neck growling, her demonic self even more pissed off.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 6:14 pm

I change my form into black smoke and force my way into her lungs, the smoke taking its effect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Shaydo grinned through the wisps of energy that wafted into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next