Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:16 pm

I lay down in the corner of the den. I lay on my side, my legs stretched out as far as my broad frame will allow. I close my blood red eyes and begin to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:40 pm

"Ghost wake up we have to trin the pups in fighting." I say softly so you dont get scared. I sit back and wait, while Spirit is biting your ears and Crow is jumping on your back.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Ok ok. I'm up, I'm up. I slowly get to my paws. Ok shall we begin.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Yes we shall i say laughing. "Ok you teach Spirit and the two females while i teach Crow and the un named males along with the one female who has a name." I say to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:46 pm

Ok. I take the pups out to train.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:46 pm

"I'm fine, little Zodiac." he muttered, putting weight on the wound and instantly regretting it.
"I need you to go home to your mother, Scorpio. I'll meet up with you later." Serpent gestured toward the place we had come. Scorpio tossed his head back and howled before his own wings appeared suddenly, much to the awe of his uncle and tutor, and he flapped away toward home like a natural.
"Holy shit." Serpent said quietly as he watched the pup fly home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Silver. I sense somethings wrong. Where is serpent? Something happened.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 pm

I dont know lets go find out. I say getting worried for Scorpio and Serpent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Serpent focused his energy into the wound, healing it to some extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Lets go. I start to run in serpents direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 4:39 pm

Aurora yawned, quite bored of the situation. Her head was heightened in confidence and her tail was calmly placed over her hund legs while she laid on the cold ground. 
Her irises landed upon the young pups of the she wolf known as Silver. A smirk spread her face and she whispered, "Tiny tiny creatures." Aurora snickered for a moment before she felt tension spreading the area. Something had happened to the one known as Serpent. "Oldtimer got hurt, eh?" Aurora arose and stretched her body, shaking her pelt gingerly. She followed the one known as Ghost, rather trotting after them than actually running. These canids were strong enough to handle situation themselves, her help wouldn't be in need. As she arrived, she saw the ebony brute upon the ground, paw still injured. "A little mishap?" She smirked. "Let me help you." A white fire slowly arose from the ground, slowly wrapping Serpent before healing his injury.  As soon as it was completely healed, the fire backed away and disappeared. "Tadaa." She snickered and rolled her eyes before turning away with a flick of her tail, heading deeper into the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

I look at serpents face after Aurora healed him. Ha. I fall over laughing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:48 pm

I reach where Ghost and Serpent are and growl "wheres Scorpio, Serpent." I say eyes flashing in anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:38 pm

He scowled at Aurora before turning his head toward Silver, "I told him to go home. He should be in or near the den by now."
After that, he rose on his now healed paws and stretched before expanding his wings and calling over his shoulder as he took off after his pupil:
"Thanks, whelp."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 4:17 am

I'm feeling the love here. I vanish and appear back at the den to watch the pups until silver and serpent get back.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:47 pm

I race back hoping to find Scorpio with his brothers and sisters, "Ghost is Scorpio in there as well." I ask scared and worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Serpent lands gracefully at the densite, counting nine pups. "Gang's all here Silver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Yep. All accounted for.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 pm

Silver lets out a sigh of relief. "Thank the wolf gods for your saftey Scorpio." I say as i go to him and lick him sensless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 pm

Ha. I laugh at the scene silver makes over Scorpio. You spoil them rotten you know I say to silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:37 pm

I know i cant help it, and so does Serpent and you. So dont act like im the only one mister Ghost. I say laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 pm

How in any way do I spoil the pups. I give a sly grin. I'd like to to know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm

He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 pm

If yoj dont then why the sly grin for hmmmm, i say closer to your face in a childish way then i give you a big wet lick across your face and run off laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:44 pm

I shake the slobber off my cheek. Gross. I don't spoil the pups. They mostly see me as a jungle gym whenever I'm around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next