Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:47 pm

Silver waits for his answer as she sees him slightly dip his head. "You can talk to me Titan, about anything. If you want to that is." Silver said as she sat extremly close to him, her fur touching his gently.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:53 pm

I don´t look at her, though I could feel the warmth which exited her Body. My Expression stood the same, and I shook my head. I couldn´t. I didn´t want to speak. This voice has killed so many People, ordered others to execute the Innocents. 'I´m sorry, Silver.'  he though again. Titan wasn´t made for love. He was made for ruthless battles and fights. A man to serve. He once did love but when they found out, he was ordered to kill his mate...
And he would obey...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:54 pm

Silver sighed and just sat there next to him injoying his company.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:05 pm

I watch Titan and silver interacting. I smile a bit at them. My ears flick a bit at the words passed between them. I sense titans uneasiness and I get up and walk over to them. Is everything ok over here, I ask both of them?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Yeah we are good Ghost thanks and dont let Aura so close to the den. Silver said. Firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:23 pm

Sure thing I say half heartedly. I walk back over to Aurora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:27 pm

"What is up with her?" I ask Ghost, sensing the uneasiness between the silvery Fae and me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:29 pm

Oh it's nothing. You just mated with her old mate and there was a huge falling out between you two. Then she sent me to kill you, and I did, then you vanished. Now you come back but silver is still uneasy about you and told me to keep a close eye on you. I smile at the end. I manage to say all that without pause for breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

"Wait what?" Aurora asked, her eyes widened in shock. She couldn't remeber any of these things especially not that she mated with a mate of someone else. "You must be mistaken me with someone else. After my long stay with alex, I could control myself way better. I couldn't have done such a thing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:34 pm

This happened before your brother showed up. I last saw you with him then poof, you both vanished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:37 pm

"I.." She started. "I cannot remember what happened before my brother got me." She whispered, sensing that something was terribly wrong. "He told me he found me alone in a territory."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:42 pm

Well, he's lying to you then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:47 pm

I narrow my eyes. "Why should he lie about that?" She asked herself in a whisper. She looked back at Ghost and said "please tell me everything that happened while I was here. How was i related to the others?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:53 pm

You came here looking for a pack. You fought to prove yourself. You got in, made warrioress. Time passes. You started to lose control of yourself. You mate with coal. Silver sends me to kill you. The old ghost killed you by ripping your stomach to mush and tearing your head off. I feasted on the flesh that was left on your face because he couldn't keep me controlled. I grin. You vanish and reappear a few days later. You show up with the one known as your brother. That's when I last saw you. Now your here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:56 pm

Rora tried to get everything. Well, that was a lot. "So we both had a bad relationship?" She questioned a little wary. Why did she enjoy his company then? It didn't make any sense because they apparently hated each other to death if they tried to kill each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:59 pm

You fell in love with ghost. But I kept fighting him to take control. It didn't turn out well. Have you ever seen when a demon fights for control of a host? When a demon is trying to take control of a host, there isn't a conscience, just a powerful rabid animal that kills anything in sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:02 pm

After a while I smell the air picking up a familiar scent and growling to myself.I stop an look back in the direction of where most of the others were and I walk back over. 'If it is her.... I'm killing her'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:03 pm

"No..." She replied staring at the ground. "Sorry for causing... trouble." Rora continued, noticing a furious presence coming closer. She could see a females body, her eyes weren't really welcoming. "Don't tell me I mated with her Mate either." Rora said a little sarcastically staring at ghost and back to the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:04 pm

The flames on my tail and paws flicker quickly so igniting as I get closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:11 pm

"Calm yourself." I say in a relaxed tone, raising an eyebrow. "What the hell is wrong with you, pal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:13 pm

The flame quickly becoming violet and my eyes swirling I stand there looking at her "it IS you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:16 pm

"Look, I don't know you. Whatever I've done, I can't remember it. So could you please calm yourself?" Rora still stared at her flames with an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:53 pm

Deluge tackled Fire, sitting on her and looking down. "Fire, don't, please." he sounded a little agitated, "she's lost whatever memory of you, and you'd be killing my awesome vibe. Lay off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:57 pm

Scorpio panted from the rush of energy it had taken to push Aurora off her feet, yawning quietly before shrinking to a miniature sized Scorpio and climbing on Ghost's back to curl up and nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 10:08 pm

I huffed a bit angrily my flames dying down and I grumble to myself "whatever"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next