Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:21 pm

I watch as Andromeda trots away and I look at ghost "What were you trying to do kill Andromeda"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:25 pm

I was protecting you malady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:27 pm

I sigh huffing a bit. "I know I know... Its ok" I pat your head lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:28 pm

I don't even flinch at the physical contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:30 pm

I poke your side softly with a wide grin on my mouth. "You really are emotionless"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Yes malady. I don't flinch at the jab to my ribs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:33 pm

I do it repeatedly with a smile. "Yaaaay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:35 pm

I still don't flinch. I hope you take satisfaction in the touching of my body malady I say in a flat constant tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:36 pm

I stop poking him my face turning pink "don't say it like that g..god m..man" I stutter looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:37 pm

My tone changes a bit to a fraction of a hint of amusement. Yes malady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:38 pm

I punch your arm puffing up my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:43 pm

I don't flinch. But a ghost of a smirk shows on my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:45 pm

I see the smirk and I smile softly "get me food please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Yes malady. What would you like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:48 pm

"Hmmm... Anything is fine"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:50 pm

I vanish and appear with a dead cougars neck in my jaws. Would you like it bled out or skinned first malady?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:51 pm

After catching a few elk I travel to a planet with larger prey and go hunt there gaining my strength back faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:52 pm

I blink in surprise at the speed. "Um.... This is fine" I look at the carcas in your mouth still a bit shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:56 pm

I lay the carcass at your feet and step back and stand at attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:56 pm

Taking down a few of the large prey and fighting others off I consume my meals eating everything, I grow larger past my normal height and continue growing as the universe begins expanding due to my consumption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:58 pm

I look down at it taking a bite and eating it enjoying the taste before looking at you "want any?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:59 pm

I need not consume anything malady. I do not require any food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:04 pm

I give him a -_- expression before picking up a bit of the meat and placing it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:04 pm

It hangs there. I don't flinch at the contact of our lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:06 pm

I sigh before opening your jaws slightly and placing the rest in. "Chew"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next