Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:20 am

I hit his back softly with an umph and I look at him "sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:23 am

"it's okay." he smiled wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:29 am

I stand up extending a paw to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:05 am

I sit there raising an eyebrow while my tail wags a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:07 am

My eyes glance over at the ghost wolfs wagging tail and I look away trying hard not to Play with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:22 am

Walking back to the den going into the ground and holing my self up I curl up far back into the darkness and cold walls of the den making apparitions of space and different planets with other things soft sounds of space playing from the planets like a lullaby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:56 am

He mirrored her, stretching a paw out to her without letting them touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:58 am

She sighed before trotting away "bye Felicia "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:17 pm

After a long time Aurora entered a territory again, her eyes glowing brightly while she glanced straight forward. "This feels familiar." She whispered silently, striding forward before stumbling upon the den area. She wasn't trying to avoid this place but she didn't head toward it ejther. She just landed here, with no intentions. Rora hid within the shadow of the trees, circling the area, looking at each of the wolves. "Why do I feel like I've been here before?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:29 pm

I sense Aurora entering the territory. Because you have been here before. I appear next to her. Welcome back Aurora. I give her a hug. My glowing red eyes look at her, the black symbols contrasting on my pelt, black smoke escaping my muzzle with each breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Aurora didn't flinch but took a step back after she was suddenly hugged by the stranger. She couldn't remember his face but she did feel bonded with him. Like he was a old friend, she couldn't remember. "Excuse me." She started, staring at him with her eyes narrowed. "I have never put a paw into this territory. I just dispersed from my brother. You must be thinking I'm someone I certainly am not." She said, her eyes couldn't help but stare into his. It felt strangely good to stare at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 12:57 pm

You have been here before. Your a part of our pack. You don't remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:19 pm

Deluge eyed the stranger warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:20 pm

"Aurora!" Scorpio shouted suddenly, backing away from Coal to tackle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:29 pm

I chuckle a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:34 pm

Aurora slowly shook her head, saying to the somehow familiar stranger, "No. I haven´t been here. I can´t remember this place nor the pack that lives here. I don´t know you but I have to admit that I feel like I´ve seen you before." She said, looking at all the eyes which were staring at her before someone else, a younger lad came and tackled her. She narrowed her eyes, she couldn´t remember these people. Why were they acting like this and even knew her name. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm ghost. This hyper energy ball that tackled you is Scorpio. So you really don't remember us? Huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:03 pm

"I´m Aurora but I think you already knew that." She sighed shortly, staring at the wolf who tackled her named Scorpio. She could sense that they had bonded either, but she couldnt say who he was. Turning back to Ghost, she nodded "I don´t know this place... I´m sorry if that sounds harsh but I can´t remember anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Hmm. My face scrunches up in thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 2:52 pm

"What are you thinking about?" I ask, tilting my head. I don't even notice my stare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Seeing the new arriving stranger, I immediately tense up, Standing next to Silver acting like a Guard again. If she was up to something, I would be ready to strike. ´But it seems like they know her.´ I think to myself, though I stay at alert.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Silver looks over at Titan and says "she is part of the pack but she quit a problem so she being carefully watched. She tryed to out rank me and fight my pack mates." Silver says next to him. She then dose the unthinkable thing and nuzzles Titan as she rubbes against him effectaly.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:35 pm

I nod, understanding what she said. I give Silver a stare that said, I´d take care of it. ´If she´s seen as a troublemaker, I will Keep watching her. If it Comes to the Point where silver wants to have her executed, so be it.´ i thought, staring at the Newcomer.
However, as Silver nuzzled me and rubbed herself against me, I look at her, my pale irises staring right into her silvery Grey eyes. ´Please... don´t` i thought, closing my eyes and trying to Focus on Aurora again. ´This is my Job.´
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Silver looked at Titan and asked "are you ok did i do something wrong." She said feeling a little said at his reaction.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I look again at her, lowering my head in respect. I couldn´t tell her what was wrong, I wouldn´t speak. ´Excuse my behavior. I´m not familiar with... touches and affection.´ I think, still staying low in a bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next