Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 am

Rising up then limping to the water source near by I walk in stars that are loose come free and flow in the water making it shine the hissing of steam is heard as the water bubbles violently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 am

I look over smelling Andromeda's presence and I use it as an excuse to quickly leave deluge. I find you in the water and I eagerly try to place a paw in hearing it sizzle and pulling it away "a...Andromeda"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 am

I look over to her looking a little weary " yes..? " I say after a while then turn around to face her going only a few feet closer so that I could lay down." What is it my child ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:53 pm

Hey deluge, I think I'm going to join you. And with that I let myself fall over on my side and I stretch out. So, how are you liking the pack so far? Hope your finding everything alright. But if someone is giving you a hard time, just let me know. In fact, if there's anything you need, I won't be far away. I do my best to keep the atmosphere in our pack as calm as possible. But sometimes even I can't keep it calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:10 pm

"I'm finding things pretty well, actually." he admitted, "but there is a fight about to go down. Blah blah, Silver is mine...blah blah gunna send you to hell blah blah blah."
He laughed quietly before looking up, his eyes still flickering and flaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:16 pm

"In turn." Crescendo snarled back, "it is not me you would be defeating."
The fake appearance of his black fur and red eyes receded, it was Scorpio there, with hard eyes and bared teeth.
"I cannot be slain here." he spit into Coal's face, "but your son can be."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:18 pm

He nodded to Crescendo, "see?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:50 pm

I pat Andromeda on the back a bit "you seem a bit hurt...u..um if you need me you know what to do p
Ok" I look at the new star like patch on your first before sighing and walking off seeing ghost and dashing over "ghost I need to talk to you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:52 pm

Deluge watched her dash over, burying his face in his paws when it turned violet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:55 pm

I look at ghost grabbing his arm with my teeth softly and trying to drag him away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:56 pm

He peered up from his paws, watching to make sure he wasn't in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Move your fat ass ghost" tugs at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Mumbling as a response watch her walk away then return into the water still submerged at the bottom stars floating in the water gently a hot spot still on my hip .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:06 pm

I sigh accepting that I won't be able to move him as easily as I want and I look back a deluge before trotting away to find Andromeda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Coal gave a loud roar as he glared into crescendos irises. "Even for you, that is low." I snarl refraining from lunging at him. "I will not hurt my son." I whisper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:10 pm

The heat bubbles to the surface as i finally mange to get some comfort from the water. I feel wolfires presence near ' Im in the water ' I tell her talking to her in, her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:12 pm

I nod running to the water but quickly stopping right at the edge looking in at the bubbles. My violet eyes shifting from blue to red
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Getting up I walk to the bank dripping wet and stars as I sit down laying out. " hello there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:18 pm

"You don't seem OK... Is something wrong" sits next to you ignoring the water pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:22 pm

" I'm alright it's normally every few billions of years as a star dies and explodes new ones form it comes with the pain and heat of one being born it should pass in a little " I reasure her sniffing her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:30 pm

Huh what. I come crashing back to earth. Did someone want to talk to me or was that my imagination?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Hearing him I yell "I did"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:32 pm

I whimper and cover my ears. Ow, I'm not deaf I was just distracted yeesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:34 pm

"Come with me...like...now" eyes still flickering from blue to red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:35 pm

Seeing the familiar pattern I quickly follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next