Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:38 pm

I sit in a clearing of trees "watch this". I flare up my flames flashing the same as my eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:39 pm

Huh, what you bring me out here for?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 pm

I look at the flame "its not supposed to do this..w..what do I do" says a bit worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:48 pm

You think I would know. If you haven't noticed fire, I'm not I fire wolf. When I used to hunt and kill fire wolves, I didn't study them, I ended them. But that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Sighs a bit Ngrily unshure of what to do and paces in a circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 7:28 pm

After the heat subsides I get up shaking off the water then trot into the forest sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Deluge walked down to the river, entering it and letting himself drift toward the bottom. His eyes glowed so brightly, his fire-filled irises made the water flash the colors. Red, to blue, to violet, and back again.
Sighing out his air, he watched the bubbles float to the surface, freezing one and popping it into his mouth to chew on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:45 pm

I glop onto the ground curling up and holding my head "no no no no no what do I do what do I do" says getting angry. The fact of not being able to do anything tampering with my rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 pm

"It is low." he admitted, silently daring the charcoal brute to lunge at him, "but when everybody you love has been taken from you, your life becomes meaningless." Crescendo straightened from his crouching position, "and there is no limit to how low I can go anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:52 pm

After a while, he just began to freeze the bubbles flowing from his pelt, letting them rise to the surface and bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 pm

My flams begin to engulf me as I start to heat up the ground underneath me. Ever minute the heat getting more intense
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:55 pm

He let himself rise to the surface with the bubbles, spitting out the river water an breathing fresh(er) air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 pm

A bit of smoke begins to rise from my pelt as I growl to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Deluge's blue fur hung over his flashing eyes, and he smelled smoke and immediately uncovered his eyes, looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:03 pm

I let out a loud roar the frustration overcoming me and I dig a feel hole filling it with a magma like substance and crawling inside my flames peaking over the top like a small volcano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:05 pm

He could see the volcano-like mound of flame and magma from his position in the river, watching in morbid fascination until he finally figured out that it was reminding him of. He let out a loud sigh before closing his his eyes and drifting back to the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:10 pm

I curl up tight holding myself at the bottom of the pit and I let out a loud muffed scream resulting in the substance to spurt out a bit flying in different directions. I take a few breaths breathing in the liquid and I calm myself a bit still letting the volcano bubble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:13 pm

Deluge returned to the surface again, narrowly missing a spurt of lava gone awry. He climbed up onto the surface, peering at the volcano and circling it, seeing Fire at the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 pm

I look around inside the pit and then placing my glance at the wall I dig into it slightly making a crevice. I then repeatedly punch it making it feeling and I huff letting small bubble rise to the top and pop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:17 pm

Deluge sighed, letting his breath cool the mound of molten matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:21 pm

I swim out placing my paws on the edge and I cough up a bit of magma onto the ground huffing before looking up at deluge. I slowly begin to look around me a the damage I had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:23 pm

His eyes flickered, but he was beyond caring at this point. he laughed quietly at her expression, "it isn't that bad...you didn't burn down the entire forest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:26 pm

I puff up my cheeks sighing before lifting up a paw asking for a bit of help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Deluge clamped his jaws onto her arm, not even making a bruise with his sharp fangs as he pulled her out. Wincing a little at the remnants of fire in her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 10:32 pm

I hoist myself onto the land looking at him "sorry...did that hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next