Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

You are lucky coal i congratulate you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 pm

I sit head and tail low
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:41 pm

A low grumble exited Coal´s mouth but soon, the smirk returned on his face, playing perfectly on his lips as he stood there, his head held high but his muscles relaxed. He was impressed by the female, she was intimidated by him for a second, though she seemed to have Alpha blood as well, showing him still dominance. He nodded at her words, appreciating them. So he was now a member of her pack but he wished to not only be a member but an Alpha like he was in his older pack. "Thank you very much. However, I´d desire to become an Alpha myself but since you´re the Alphess I´d need your approval." His harsh gaze softened slightly while he stared straightly into the silver, blue-ish irises of the female, awaiting her response.
Hearing the congratulations of the male who was watching them, he nodded politely but did not reply. He was not a true member if he had no rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Growls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Dont let my calm demeanor fool you
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 pm

hearing his request for the rank as Alpha Male, Silver turned to Ghost and said. "what do you think Ghost is he fit for a Alpha Male?" She said and looked over to Coal and smirked giving away her thought.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 pm

Perhaps
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Silver turns to Coal and says "well Coal it seems like we have decided to let you become the Alpha Male, But i am the Alpha Female if that does not bother you then you may have the title as Alpha Male to the Druids, leading the pack by my side." She said waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Hearing them talking about him, he puffed his chest out, his tail was dominantely curled above his back and his receptors were pushed forward, awaiting the final decision. 
As Silver said that he has earned the rank of an Alpha Male, Coal exhaled deeply, lowering his head one time in a bow of appreciation. He was grateful that she was willing to let him lead her pack together with her, not everyone would have allowed that. Arising to his full height again, he trotted slowly over to Silver, a warm smile crossing his lips as he stared at her, "So, Silver. I hope that we will lead the pack together just as great as you did it alone. Maybe even better." For the first time in his life, he felt joy within him, though that joy immediately disappeared as he remembered what it meant to be an Alpha. The smile vanished and got replaced by a low growl as he turned around and seated himself somewhere on a high spot, glaring at the sky while growling softly. ´Stop being so joyful Coal. Being an Alpha is hard business, don´t forget what you had to do to keep your authority.´ Closing his eyes tightly, the Alpha laid down and kept watching the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Nods in respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Nods in respect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:00 pm

Ghost turns and walk into the forest
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:19 pm

so silver turned around and said to coal whats up field nigga as i am the alpha female your are the alpha male you shall be field nigga as i am the house nigga. silver sood on her hind legs i herby knight you field nigga. but you shall be for my personnal pleasure. not a leader of this pack.
Back to top Go down
Lynn8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 10:48 pm

I walk into the center of a new territory and smell wolves there scent is strong and becomes more powerful as I walk foreword. I reach a den and by the smell of them these are the two alphas but by the way they look they couldn’t be mates, no impossible. I look at the silver mistress and can tell she is the true leader, then my pupils fall onto the massive male. His fur dark brown and his posture not so perfect. But he is large enough to send a single shiver down my spin. *Now that is a large male, this will be fun* I think before I grin and walk calmly into the center of the two ignoring their eyes and staring into the den from the corners of my eyes watching there every action.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:00 pm

Silver gets up and sees a new female enter her den she lets ut a growl as she come face to face with her. "what do you want and why are you here?" She asked the female rogue.
Back to top Go down
Lynn8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:13 am

I smile and turn to face the alphas “Is this how you greet all the wolves who wish to join?” I ask still smiling. I start to laugh then I go back to sitting calmly and relaxed not even acting offended. My eyes zero in on the fae ignoring them ale behind me seeing how to me he is no threat. I remain sitting and scoot a little ways away from the den just in case there was a mother and pups in the back that my noise just didn’t pick up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:43 am

I appear out of thin air next to the rouge dont get any funny ideas i say with a scowl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 1:55 am

Snaps jaws right next the her ear loud enough to make her ears ring
Back to top Go down
Lynn8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:12 am

“Ha, you mean him?” I look at the now visible wolf and laugh “Forget, he may be an alpha but he is not my style, Besides if I want to join I will have to fight I meant as in fighting, strength agenst speed.” I smile and send a glance at the alpha male and shake my head. “Even if he was my style he doesn’t match my skill. The name’s Naomi,” I says bowing then sitting up and looking at the female again. I roll my eyes *Males and their dominants* I stand and stand at full height above the new male and growl deeper into his ear and scrunch my noise, before I snap at his eye. “I may look it but I am not weak,” I say easing back into a sit.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:27 am

Who said I'm alpha hmm I gave up that title it didn't suit me I'm more the kill first reason later kind of wolf
Back to top Go down
Lynn8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:58 am

I look at the wolf “I thought you were talking about big guy behind me, you are no were in my sites, I’d never fear someone like you, but I also don’t fear any male so.” I say relaxing into a lay calm as can be.
Back to top Go down
Lynn8818

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:59 am

I look at the wolf “I thought you were talking about big guy behind me, you are no were in my sites, I’d never fear someone like you, but I also don’t fear any male so.” I say relaxing into a lay calm as can be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Coals nose cringed at the odor of an unknown female. Instantly he forgot about everything he was thinking and got up on his full height, his tail dominantly raised while his lips were curled back, revealing ivory incisors. A low growl rumbled within his throat and he confidently walked up next to Silver. Being an Alpha Male he had authority to do this and the dominance to act like this. "State your name and business in my packs territory, female and I may think about not tearing your head apart." He spat these hostile words as he saw her way how she acted. It didn't please him. Not at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey coal just give the word I growl, my eyes glow red, and this rouge is done
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Silver sees that Coal and Ghost have handled the situation with the rogue female well and Silver goes in to the den to feed the cubs she had found a while ago before Coal and the rogue female came along. As she gets down in to the den she is greeted by the male wolf pup and the male mountain lion cub. She licks them clean and lays down for them t nurse from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next