Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:51 pm

Get the fuck out of my face butcher. Go ask her yourself. I kind of have my paws full with an unconscious female here. I tend to light trying to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:56 pm

As Silver made it to the hunting grounds and her anger some what passed she turned to the two yearlings in front of her and said "Ok sorry about that boys so what do you two want to hunt today for the pack?" Silver asked them as she looked them in the eyes. Eli spoke first, "Bison" Then Scar added "how about a Bull elk, after all it is our first time hunting." He said. Silver looked at them and said "ok ill herd him near you two when he's close enough jump at his neck and ill go for the final kill." They nodded and took position. Silver began the case and when it got close Eli jumped at the right side and Scar took the left holding it in place. Silver came up to its front in a stalking way and leaped jaws closing in on its breathing vein and it died instantly. "great job you two you may eat." She said as they dug in.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Butcher growls in Ghost face but does not go after Silver, because this larg male named Coal would kill him on the spot so Butcher just sits and waits for her to return with the two yearlings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:07 pm

I try to nuzzle light awake. When she doesn't wake up I lay down next to her. I curl my tail around her and gently lay my head on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:25 pm

Silver took her fill of the kill and told Eli and Scar to grab as much meat as they can and to follow her back to the pack with it. She did the same and they headed back. Once she came in to view with Eli and Scar she gave Coal meat from her mouth, gave Bucher some and took what ever Eli had and dropped it in front of Ghost and Light as blood splattered them both, she glared at Ghost and growled at Light as she turned and went to sit by Coals side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Damn. Someone is either in worse heat than I expected, or extremely jealous. I smirk and chuckle a bit. Because you wreak of both.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:37 pm

Silver growls and ignores Ghost completely. To make it more known she turns around and faces the other way her tail lightly swishing making her scent swirl in the air around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:43 pm

As Light woke up, her eyes shot open though she couldn't move her body very well. She had a bad headache, a mental breakdown. Looking dizzy around, she noticed the way Ghost and Silver were interacting. She knew that she was being treated like shit and it did enrage her slightly. Should she once raise her voice and risk to be punished or just let them all push her over? Slowly pushing herself up, she finally decided to bark at the Alphess, "Why do you hate me? What did I do to you?" Her voice was sad yet held her anger within. "I didn't do anything to you, but I'm sick of being treated like a mongrel." She snapped at Silver's way, crying slightly while her ears were pressed back and her entire posture showed fear. "I dont want to be treated that way!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:46 pm

I look at light then silver. She's right, why do you hate her. What did she ever do to you
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:54 pm

Silver perked her ears as she heard Light bark at her in anger. Silver's eyes where flashing to the dual grey black when she was beound pissed. She got up slowly and already you could hear her snarling and growling. Her eyes zeroed in on Light her target. "you're a OMEGA, OMEGA'S get treated light shit, so deal with it or leave my pack. I don't hate you Light, but the next time you snap at me we will be fighting." She said. As she looked at her eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:56 pm

I step in front of light in defense. I snarl at silver. Best back the fuck off silver. Black smoke begins to leak from my muzzle with each breath. My eyes glow red. That's enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Light at first felt her insticts telling her to lower herself as Silver yelled at her, forcing her to the ground, though something snapped in Light. Her sweet side was gone for a moment, her fragile body arose and she glared at Silver, snapping once again in provocation. Lightnings shoot down from the sky, Light´s eyes began to shine pale white and some glowing markings became apparent on her face. "I am not afraid of you, demon." She growled, moving past Ghost in front of Silver. This was surely not Light, it was her secret that she had another personality. It was her angelic side kicking in, saving the sweet Light as it did it´s job always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I said, I snarl as black smoke envelopes them both. The smoke renders them both unable to move, that's enough. I look at them both. You may be able to move when you both put your hostile intentions aside and shut the fuck up. Listening to arguing is enough to make me go rabid. So in the simplest words, suck it up and both of you shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Silver's passive side gone by now as she hears Light and she stands to her full 7ft and towards over Light and snaps her teeth above her ears, her eyes flash and she growls demanding to be respected and feared. She puts her jaws around Light's scruff and forces her down growling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:12 pm

The angelic creature was at first astounded about the black smoke surrounding her, though as her markings glowed brightly, the fume disappeared and she glanced with white-ish glowing eyes at the ivory demon, baring her teeth. "You will not interrupt, demon. This is not your fight." A bright wave of light hit the brute, causing him to get blown some meters away. Facing the Alphess, she slowly walked closer, "You won´t hurt Light, stupid demon. Too many of you have hurt her." With each step, the ground underneath her paw glowed but the glow disappeared as she left that area. "No one will touch Light." she spoke in an ancient tone.
As Silver tried to push her down, once again the markings glowed and pushed her away from her. "Back off, creature of the night." She spoke once again and shoot a shock wave at Silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:18 pm

I snarl and pounce on light causing her to fall on her side. I put my paw on the top of her head. I pin all her legs down. I growl. You didn't heed my warning. So be it. Black venom begins to drip from my canines. The venom is. So toxic, one bite is fatal. I graze my fangs along her spine on the back of her neck. Stop now light.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Silver watches Ghost and she steps between them and says "enough Ghost." Silver then growls at Light and throws her across the snow making her hit a tree. It takes her a little bit to get back hp and by then Silver is over on top of her growling dominantly at her as Silver has won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:16 pm

And you, you didn't either. I grab silver by the tail and throw her into a tree. I snarl as my demonic side takes over
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 11:04 pm

I yelp as i hit the tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

Butcher growls in Ghost face but does not go after Silver, because this larg male named Coal would kill him on the spot so Butcher just sits and waits for her to return with the two yearlings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 2:17 am

I warned you silver I say in a dark voice. You did not heed my warning. Now you will pay the price. I snarl as the ancient black symbols take place on my coat. I walk over to where silver landed. I pick her up by the throat and hold her neck against the tree. I look into her face with glowing red eyes. I slowly apply pressure on her neck almost to the point of breaking it or crushing her windpipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:24 am

Both demons occupied with themselves, Light shoot a powerful light at both of them, paralyzing them both as the shock wave hit them. The angelic creature made some steps toward the Fallen down creatures and spoke in a venomous tone, "None of you will hurt Light again." She hissed, clenching her jaws around Silvers neck and throwing her some meters against a wall of stone. Turning towards Ghost, she snarled silently, her emotionless white eyes glancing at him, her marking glowing brightly. "You, Shadow creature, will not come closer to Light." She shoot another shock wave, making him stumble as he tried to get up. "If I see you near her mortal body again, you will die." And with that, the ivory creature grew angelic wings and flew away from the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:37 pm

I stand unfazed by the attack. An angel huh. Hehehe. Time to die. I vanish leaving silver on the ground alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Lights majestically wings carry her through the forest, before she landed on the highest spot of a waterfall. Her wings disappeared and the angel who took over her body rested it's hind on the hot rock. The sun was shining down onto her while she gained back all her energy with the light. As long as she could get enough sun light she was regenerating. The thoughts of the angel were clear, no word was spoken, though she was on alert. Why? Because this angel was surrounded by several demons and even though she had an advantage she was outnumbered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Serpent had his nose to the ground, tracking his brothers, when he looked up and spotted a regal angel above him. "Hello up there!" he called up to the beautiful creature in his low attractive voice, "What is a lovely thing like you doing all alone out here?" His black pelt shone in waves of happiness that he hoped could be visible to her, "Would you like to accompany me on my journey to find my brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next