Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:38 am

Your face...its ..well... Purple" snickers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:39 am

"Oh!" he put a paw over his face, "how about nao?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:41 am

Shakes head "nope... still pretty purple. And might I say a very beautiful shade". I smile again my violet eyes going to their natural color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:43 am

"Thanks." his face was back to normal when he uncovered it, "Your eyes are very handsome today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:46 am

I give him a -_- expression "yes.....yes I am". I giggle softly quickly stopping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:48 am

He laughed quietly at her expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 am

I scruff up deluges hair smiling. "There...much better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:55 am

He posed, making a dramatic facial expression. "You mean like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:59 am

Fake swoons "I have done ze best job vis zis con"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:00 am

Unable to contain his laughter, he cracked up, rolling on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:02 am

The lower half of my eyes narrow flashing colours the galaxies in my fur tinting warm colours as I look up, head tilting to the side taking a sniff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:07 am

I laugh rolling around as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 am

Trotting away from them as I disappear into a wormhole to check on a sector of space the portal closing behind me as I vanish again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:51 am

I bump into deluge giggling again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:42 pm

I wake up after a nap as I see fire flirting with deluge. It's about damn time she find someone worthy of her I say in my head. It's good to see her happy again, truly happy. I smile at the thought. I stand up and stretch with a loud yawn. I vanish and appear on fires back as I yell in her ear Surprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:49 pm

I flip out suddenly engulfing my self in flames and riding "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK GHOST!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:51 pm

I jump off covered head to paw in flames. Ow I say with a deadpan expression. I may be impervious to flame but it still hurts. My eyes glow red and the flames return to fires body, my pelt un damaged. I start to laugh at her reaction earlier. Heh forgive me heh, I could not resist. I just know how to scare the beeyork out of you I grin.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:53 pm

I huff angrily looking at you. "Do you know how much it hurts to have a fully grown wolf sitting on your back and then yell into your ear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:55 pm

No. I grin. But I'm hard to scare though. I've seen almost everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:56 pm

I think for a second before smiling. The edges of my muzzle curling up into a wicked grin. "Are you sure you have seen everything"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 pm

Yes. 1000 years tends to do that to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 12:59 pm

My eyes peer behind hi to were the magma pool still was and I look back at him slowly making the magma creep across the ground. It latches onto his legs and drags him back to the pool me following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:00 pm

Oh boy here we go. Pain, like the last time. I do not like magma pools, they are just pools of heat and pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:03 pm

The magma grabs all four of your legs laying you on your stomach on top of the liquid. It hardens for mind an igneous rock like cover holding you still. I sit on you back "now stay there while I think"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:05 pm

Here we go. I vanish and you fall on your butt. I appear in front of you. No I bark at you. I poke your face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next