Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:21 pm

I sit in a tree watching silently scared of what was to come. 'Deluge please don't fuck up please don't fuck up'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:27 pm

The lower half narrowing slightly the male speaks up " don't get suspicious with me boy" the femal tells her counterpart to shut up then sits down near him" we are hear to talk about how you asked soldier to be your mate."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:29 pm

His ears flattened to his skull at the male side's remark before letting them perk up again, "I figured as much. You do seem a maternal figure to Fire. What about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:43 pm

"Before I agree with any of that you have to prove yourself to me if I deem you worthy enough for wolfire I will allow you to mate with her, if you don't pass then you should be able to figure out the rest of what I mean" she says sweetly,while the male speaks up " don't hurt our little one you better love and cherish her through thick and thin no matter what happens you better protect her when we cannot or she cannot herself" the female voice picks up " she is strong yes and she deserves a mate just as she the hierarchy knows that I haven't been there for her so you better be, you better love her so much it hurts boy or I swear by the power vested in me I will break every bone in your body till your within an inch of your lifespan then I will let you hear her screams of agony if you do anything that hurts her or to make her cry, you better watch her and protect her with you life." She starts sweet then ends out growled before they speak together " if you truly love her you will do this no matter how hard times get and please just love her to the end she deserves it fully especially after I left her and if I do leave again you need to support her and be her anchor... Do you accept these terms or are you going to fail." They end looking down to him then going face to face staring him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:47 pm

As I hear the female sides words I blink in surprise then I smile softly to my self. 'Love you two Andromeda' I think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:48 pm

"I accept your terms." he looked her in the face, "As long as she is mine, these terms will be valid and only when she chooses that I am not worthy enough will the terms be void." Deluge's eyes swept the darkness around him, but didn't see anything but shadow, "deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:52 pm

Smiling they step forth " then let the exam begin" they whisper as everything melts Into a void then what seems real and feels real is wolfire with him as mates everything going fantastic as it melts to horribly wrong causing fear, pressure, anxiety, and anger all at once heavily into deluge slamming into him like a freight train over and over again. I watch in the real world outside of the projection as he falls into a sleep like state my eyes flashing different colours watching his progress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:55 pm

He looked around in the dream-like world, whispering, "Wow." before feeling the heavy feelings of angst crushing him. He remained standing, resisting the subtle urge to sit down.
Outside the dream, he kicked his foot once, then his nose twitched, and he was silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:01 am

Two voices whisper in his head constantly ' to leave her, run away find someone else ' and ' she's higher than you you're not worthy of her she's to different you'll fail to be a good mate for her' and everything in that sense bringing him down as it begins to get heavier against him depression behind to settle in as things change then into a nightmare as the forest burns covering everything pack mates lying dead at his feet wolfire on a rampage before she stops and her cries are heard,' can you save her or will you save yourself' they whisper vile things swaying him and messing him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:10 am

He took a step toward Wolfire, the depression weighing heavy on his back. Trying to stop the rampage, he blew a cold breath onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:13 am

She runs back avoiding it growling slightly we leave a tip ' use your words not power' we say quietly as if where just the wind as the crackling of wood, the scent of smoke, and te heat of flames reach him his body beginning to boil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:17 am

He looked around as if to see the voice, whining a little at the boiling, "Fire. Calm down." he coaxed the spectral flame dire, in a cool voice that was both ice and warmth around the edges, "you're going to burn the entire forest down."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:24 am

She looks back before freaking out again the running off and around away somewhere else ' not like that more soothing tell her it will be okay more depth to it song be nervous be a gentleman show her respect and that you won't hurt her ' it whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:29 am

His eyes wide, he lugged off after her, his trip slowed by the despair that clung to him. this is more crazy than when I ate deadly nightshade as a pup. Deluge finally caught up with her, each step more labored than the previous, "Fire...it's going to be..." he gagged on the depression for a moment, "okay. Just be calm..." he tried to sound soothing to her, but it came out as more of a choked whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:31 am

She sends out more fire to separate him from her as she curls up cries growing louder and louder ' go for it give you self up for her save her !' It tells to him ' find your courage to fight your demons you say you want her then fight for her beauty and flaws!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:34 am

I watch amazed at how well thought Andromeda planned this. I place a paw softly out of the shadows wanting to sit next to them but I quickly retract it wanting to watch more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:34 am

I watch amazed at how well thought Andromeda planned this. I place a paw softly out of the shadows wanting to sit next to them but I quickly retract it wanting to watch more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:43 am

Letting the weight slip off of his back, he stepped through the flames, wincing as it licked up his limbs and burned in his throat. "Fire." he said softly, sitting next to her with eyes gleaming, "calm...." he whispered soothingly, if he wasn't made of water he likely would be sweating instead of melting like he was at the very moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:56 am

She looks up untrusting growling at him worried for her safety ' good continue you can do this '
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:57 am

I pace around looking at the two wanting to get closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 12:59 am

"Hey. It's going to be okay, I'm here." he smiled wide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:08 am

She watches her growling slowing to silence she whimpers slightly, sniffing him and becoming comfortable with him but still wary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:36 am

I tilt my head at the display. I give a nod of approval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:39 am

I look over at ghost as I remain in the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 1:44 am

My neck pops as I turn my head to look at you. Trickery? I say in your head. I grin, excellent. My neck pops as it turns the full 360 degrees until I'm looking at deluge and andromeda again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next