Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:51 am

I look at titan bowing to silver and I smile respectfully before hearing a sudden gasp. I bli k a bit watching the wolf for any sighns of needing assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Apologies Titan, I did not mean to venture to far into your mind, I say in his mind. I lower my head apologetically. I hear his new thoughts when silver arrives. I chuckle. Just treat her with respect, know your place, and she will treat you with respect I say aloud for silver to hear also. This is a warning to Titan and to silver. I glance at her. Be gentle with this one. He is almost as tortured by past regrets as I am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:15 pm

"Yes..." he greeted the silvery fae with guarded eyes, "i'm Deluge. A water dire..." before looking anxiously at Fire and then to Titan and Ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:27 pm

At the words tortured past my expression goes soft and I stand "well... Now that some of that's done I'll take my leave " i trot off
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Silver smiled at the new wolf and rubbed aginst Ghost. "He can stay if he wants to, along with you Deluge." Silver says nicely.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:34 pm

Do you wish to stay with us Titan?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Silver looks at the two wolves wandering what their answers would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:29 pm

Titan blinked a few times, trying to get rid off of the memories. He was really messed up, everything he did ruined him. 
i lift my head and stare at Ghost, understand and accepting his apology. I nod before looking back at silver, I feel my muscles tensing. 'She reminds me of the queen... you shouldn't be thinking about her after you...' i stop thinking simply bowing my head again. At the question if i want to stay, I nod slowly. 'Yes' I think for Ghost to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:32 pm

Good. Welcome Titan. I look at silver. What rank will he get I ask her?
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:55 pm

"I think warrior would sutie him just fine." I say looking at ghost.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:00 pm

Ok. Your the alpha here but I think it suits him. But, he should prove his worth. See what he can do first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:03 pm

I listen to the two while standing there. While being taller, I lower myself, as if I was bowing till the decision was made. That was, how I was raised. Listen to orders, execute whoever and whatever those who have ownership of me want. I would never decline or rebell. I only serve.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:09 pm

Ok Ghost. You fight him and see if hes worth the title i say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Ok if you say so. Titan. I turn my crimson eyes on him. The ancient black symbols burn themselves onto my pelt as my eyes glow their crimson red. Black smoke starts to leak from my muzzle with each breath. Defend yourself. I lunge at him latching onto his front right leg and I cross it under his stomach and I pull it causing him to land flat on his back. I jump on his chest and force my paws on his throat, not enough to choke him but enough to keep him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:44 pm

My pale eyes glow for a moment 'If that is what you wish ma'am.' I think and immediately let a growl rumble within my throat. As I was pushed down, I didn't need to do much but stand but, throwing the male off of my back. I continue to growl, my eyes only fixed on my enemy, my target. I was born to serve. I run towards him, tackling him, making him loose his balance and fall before clamping my jaws around his neck, my incisors digging into his flesh. My paws talons slowly dog themselves into your flesh and i continue to hold you down using my brute strength and massive size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:10 pm

I hear a thud and I turn around seeing the two fight. A bit unsure of what was happening I walk back over staying a good distance from the fight not to interuppt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:21 pm

I snarl and thrash around. My back paws slashing at your soft underbelly. I manage to wrench my neck from his jaws. The skin and flesh of my throat are ripped from my neck. Blood leaks from my neck. I stand in front of him. I smirk. I inhale and black smoke billows out of my jaws as I exhale. The cloud of smoke shrouds the area around him. The smoke forces it's way down your throat and into your lungs. I gain access to your mind and target your worst fears. You start to relive your tortured past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:36 pm

I watch ghost a bit in shock somehow remembering exactly what he did happen a while ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Seeing the battles I already had, all the blood, the faces of my family and friends before I slaughtered them made me start to snarl louder and louder, head low and eyes tightly closed. 'No...' I think before opening my mouth and the black smoke was forced out of my body with a lot of black blood. I shake my head and stare at you, regaining my strength but still breathing heavily. I run at you again, lifting my body and directly attacking you with paws and several bites, tearing out all the flesh I can get between my jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:00 pm

I flinch a bit as I watch flash being removed but a wicked smile crosses my face as I see the gory scene. I try hard not to laugh insanely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:31 pm

Black venom accumulates on the tips of my four canines. I bite into his neck all four canines puncture his jugular. Venom seeps in. It instantly causes nausea and blindness. I wrench free of his grip again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:43 pm

Thats enough. Silver said as she looked at them. "Hes fit to be warrior." I say smileing and nodding at Titan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:48 pm

I immediately stand normally my eyes stop glowing the symbols vanish. All my wounds heal instantly with a flash of my eyes. I nod at silver, then at Titan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:06 pm

I begin to giggle to myself as I see the blog but I whine escapes my lips as ghost heals himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Deluge nodded to Silver at the question, "I'll stay." and added a quiet "I have no choice anymore." before stepping away for the new wolf and Ghost to do battle. He padded off toward the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next