Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:08 am

Serpent's face was instantly worried, and he whispered calming words at the female beside him.
"Don't cry in front of him, Satty, it's bad luck." he was frantic, wearing an expression that he'd never shown the wolves of the Druids:
It was real care.
"Ghost." he looked up at the male who towered over him, "that's enough, she's faint of heart, you'll give her a heart attack." his voice was slightly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:14 am

Silver looked at the.female and said, "its ok he wont hurt you unless you mess with me and my pups. You see Ghost and i where perivious mates and he and i had a few litters of pups a long years ago, know i.cant seem to ket hm go because he had marked me a long time ago and i marked him, the stronges bond any wolf can have when you mark them. I dtill love Ghost. But i a mated to another who i care about as well. Your welcomed to the pack if you dont case any problems." Silver said nicley to the female they could indeed use her around the den.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:39 pm

I snarl at serpent. The safety of the pack is my top priority serpent, no matter how innocent the wolf looks. Don't test me boy. My eyes flash red. And satin, as long as you don't harm anyone, your ok in my book. I smile warmly at her. I can tell you don't mean any harm. Besides its normal to fear me at first, I am intimidating, but once you get to know me, I'm a big teddy bear. I smile stupidly at silver.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Silver laughs a little at Ghost smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:49 pm

I stick my tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:52 pm

As your toung is out silver licks it with hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello I scream in my head. I retract my tongue. Stop teasing me. It's bad enough seeing you with coal you know. Yeesh. I nuzzle your side hard enough to knock you over. I laugh a bit. Still as weak as ever I see.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:59 pm

So the truth finally comes out i say as i look at you then i bump you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:08 pm

Hey. I smirk at you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Serpent coughs uncomfortably, leading Satin away from the den and toward a small cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Ha. I follow. So serpent. What brings your friend here I ask him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 1:53 pm

He laughed somewhat nervously, "she came to reunite me with my daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:37 pm

My eyes widen for a second. So, who is this long lost daughter I ask earnestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:44 pm

Aurora returned to the den, shaking her pelt once before entering the clearing. Most wolves were in the den, good for her to stay outside unnoticed by others. She sat down, leaning against the den wall, Sighing and rolling her eyes. "Ehh, what the fuck should I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 3:55 pm

You should run I appear behind you and sit down. I glare at aurora. I cant help but ask. Why. Why start this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Aurora didn't need to turn around, she knew that he was behind of her. "I ain't going anywhere." She replied with a light growl.
As Ghost continued and asked her why, she shook her head slowly, "I thought I already told ya, demon." She huffed once, smiling weakly. "It's all nature."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Knock off this nature bullshit. My voice turns dark on that last word. You witnessed my so called nature yourself. I feel it inside me all the time but you can fight it. It calls for blood, souls, and flesh. If I couldn't fight it, you all would have died a long time ago by my claws. Everyone can fight their nature. If I can, you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:19 pm

Aurora started to growl, turning around to face Ghost. "Don't you think I tried to stop this fucking shit?!" She yelled at him. "If I'd have been able to do this, this all wouldn't have happened!" She continued to snarl, loosing her temper. "Tell me how long did you need to control yourself? You know as much as I do how hard it is so knock off that bulls hit yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Ever since I could remember. 1000 years ago. I've killed many families and friends. I lost control a year ago and I came back covered in one of my daughters blood. I've tried to better myself even more ever since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Aurora was clenching her jaws, returning to look away from Ghost. 'What do I even care... i dont feel pity for him, no one deserved my pity.' she thought, trying to remain to be the selfish wolf she used to be. "I've tried to fight it, but sometimes I can't help but simply let it take over. I've killed and destroyed so many lives... i dont have much friends, I don't want any. Because whatever I do, I'll do something to harm them." She whispered, snorting once to get rid of her emotions. She shook her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Well all you can do is at least try. Or end up alone and miserable like I did.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:22 pm

I walk in and say "your not alone Ghost, you have me and our many kids that grew up." I growl at Aurora and say "as for you i am on my last thread of bebating whether or not to rip your FUCKING head off for what you pulled with my mate. And once i got ahold of you, you wont be able to come back alive." Silver said inches from Auroras face teeth clenched and bared as she snapped them above her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:27 pm

Reel it in silver. Not while the pups are watching. At least not yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Serpent stood between Silver and Aurora, radiating a calm vibe. With a voice he used as an alpha when he was younger he commanded Silver to calm herself.
He looked to Ghost with a soft smile, "Her name is Starshine, and is the only of my offspring to survive the great war."
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:22 pm

Silver felt Serpent try to calm her down, but it did not work. Silver growled as she snapped her face away from Aurora and leave the den to kill something. Silvers emotions where all over from anger to hate to love and understanding, she just had to think alone for a little while or dissapear so to speak. So she headed to the border line of her and the steel pack. Thinking no one will follow her or much less try to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next