Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:09 am

I gasp for air laughing so hard. Who ever already could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 am

Exactly. I look at Aurora. Dat face doe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:12 am

I look at aurora too and I burst out laughing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 am

I get back up coughing and laughing. I think I'm done. I sigh and try to help coax fire out of her laughing fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 am

I roll a bit giggleing as my laughing dies down. I sigh in relief before standing up and clearing out my throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:34 am

Aurora coughed sometimes blood still exiting her mouth. Alex was stronger than her his fire had a bad effect on her. She couldn't heal properly but at least she wouldn't die. Getting up as best as she could Auroras receptors perked at the laughter coming from Ghost and Wolfire. She shot a deadly glare at the female but as soon as her eyes landed upon Ghost she couldn't help but feel hurt. Her nature was gone since Alex was here she couldn't let it out. "Fuck you two." She whispered before getting up and walking away wherever Alex would go.

I hear paw steps coming into my direction and see a female with a male both growling at me. I stand my full height which was almost 10 feet not really feeling threatened but i did show respect by bowing my head once. "Please ma'am." I start and look directly into her eyes. "I am no threat to your pack even though I can understand your protective behavior. My name is Alex I am Auroras brother. I would like to stay for a bit if you don't mind my presence." I said in his rather emotionless voice as my eyes glanced one time at two wolves laughing about my sister. "Hmm." I mumble thinking slightly before paying attention to the Alpha female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:47 am

Snickers slightly at your final cussed remark and I sigh feeling ever so slightly bad. The feeling quickly dossappears and I watch her walk away.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:05 pm

Silver studied the male wolf and said "if you dont cause problems you are welcome to stay as long as you want. But get one thing straight dont call me mama, my names Silver." She said as she looked the male up and down as a smirk played on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:30 pm

I stare at the Alphess with my blood red eyes and nod softly bowing again my head to show my gratitude. "Thank you." I say in my deep voice before listening to her other words. "Silver." I whisper trying the sound of it. "It is a pleasure to meet you Silver." I return the smirk with a soft smile and a cough like laughter. I look at Aurora my thoughts drifting off again.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Silver watches him as he stares at Aurora and smirks as she thinks he likes her. Silver sighs to herself as she has not seen or heard from Coal in a long time thinking they might be over. Silver howls saying she is avalible AGAIN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 9:21 pm

Looks at silver as she howls and shrugs joining in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:23 am

I notice the howl and flick my ear once my eyes landing from wolfire to Silver. I wasn't interested in anything so I just flick my tail and dismiss myself from the scene. I walk towards Aurora and lay down next to her. "You shouldn't have joined a pack. Not with this age." I say to her not looking at her but at the sky. I shake my head and sigh. "I will see. I may take you with me." I say to her in my deep voice. "You need to learn way too many things. You're still young, I can understand that. But if you don't get yourself under control you'll end up just like me in my beginning years." I growl slightly before relaxing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:56 am

I just stare at fire and silver both with a deadpan expression. Fuck this. I vanish right as I say those words. I reappear atop a boulder by a stream again. My favorite spot to sun myself. I am not going down that road again I say as I lay down and spread out as much as my broad frame will allow. I sigh to myself and doze off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:02 am

I stretch a bit already bored out of my mind. I take my leave heading back to the same tree that i hit my head on before and I plop down putting my face in my pws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:12 am

Ugh damn it all to hell. I'm surrounded by females, my god, headache. Who knows how long this Alex will last. If he keeps blocking them out, won't last that long. Storm and cloud walk up to me and I wake up sensing them near. Storm breaks the silence. Ghost, word of wisdom, I would go and be single, and I would stay there. I hear ya on that one I reply.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:59 pm

Silver ends her howl and sits by her self and stares up at the sky. She thinks about when she was younger and in her prime but also her first love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 pm

I continue to converse with my sisters. We talk about future plans, hunts, and what we will do with the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:15 pm

WhAt am I even doing anymore. I sigh rolling onto my back. I'm getting soft, I need to socialize less its changing me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:32 pm

Scorpio strolled silently onto the grounds, a visitation.
He greeted Fire first, smiling his signature seductive grin to the molten female, he sat next to her, looking down upon her vulnerable position on the ground.
"Miss me?" he asked in a half-chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:34 pm

The fur around my cheeks turns a bit pink and I looks up at him. "S...s..Scorpio... YOUR!" slightly shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:37 pm

"Back?" he asked, nudging her with his nose, 'I believe I am, but you know...for a visit...Unless you want me to stay?" his tone was more suggestive than he would have liked it to be.
"But that doesn't matter...I want you to tell me all the things I've missed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:24 am

I watch the wolves around us, though didn't pay much attention to them. They were no threat for me, even if they tried to. My eyes wander back to Aurora and my face stays emotionless and rather cold. My ears flicker as I hear another wolf entering the area and chatting with wolfire. I watch them for a moment before just closing my eyes and wait for Aurora to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:52 am

Silver heard the voice of her oldest son Scorpio and ran up to him as she gave him a nuzzle and licked between his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:20 am

"Ugh...Mom!" he groaned, the fur on his cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:33 am

I appear next to Scorpio. I hang my arm around his neck and rub the top of his head with the other giving him a noogie. Welcome back you fun son of a bitch. Oops no offense silver. I chuckle. I'm joking I'm joking. But seriously though, it's good to see you again Scorpio. So how's the new territory treating ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next