Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Steel stream - Page 5 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel stream

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel stream - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:59 am

I vanish and appear next to Aurora my eyes glowing red and the symbols on my pelt appear. Who's this? Black smoke leaks from my muzzle as I speak. Friend of yours Aurora?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:15 am

"Friends? No. I've never met her until today. That's it." Eddie spoke carelessly to the spectral creature, as he didn't know the current...situation...and he didn't have any sort of information to relay, whether coded or not, "I'm Eddie, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:33 am

Silver sees a new wolf and says "yes i am the alpha female and yes you may join my pack but i do not take disobedeants. So when i give orders i expect them to be followed understood." She said as she saw Ghost. "Stand down Ghost he is now a member."
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:40 am

"Glad that I didn't have to go through too much trouble..." Eddie smirked, throwing glance toward Silver, "Of course, Mistress, I wouldn't dream of breaking what is law..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:31 am

I nod in respect and cast one more warning glare at Eddie that tells him try anything and I will be at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:42 am

Ghost i say with a smirk knowing what he would do. Thank you Eddie but please call me Silver. You all are free to do what ever for the time being. Silver said as she went and sat by the den looking out on the herizion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:34 am

"Thank you Mis- Silver. I'll take my leave then. Please feel free to howl if you need anything else from me." Eddie looked down at Ghost and smiled in an odd fashion, making sure to keep his orange eyes on him as he slunk off. The brute found himself underneath a tree, humming along to a sweet song he had heard long ago
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:05 am

My eyes flash brightly as I growl a little as I vanish into thin air. I appear at the head of the stream. Three brooks fork and combine together that make steel stream. I follow the brook that leads up a hill that molds into a rock outcrop. I proceed to climb the rocks until I reach the summit overlooking the entire new territory. I sit there and assess the entirety of the territory, mapping it out into my mind and memorizing every detail all the way to the last blade of grass. Upon completion, I close my eyes and breathe in deep as a breeze drifts around and through me. I sigh in contempt. I open my eyes as they glow a crimson hue once more as I scan the treetops for any life, and sure enough the aura of each animal glows like a beacon in my eyes. I then see the bright aura of both silver and Aurora, but then I catch a glimpse of Eddies aura. I grin widely. Oh this is too good, I chuckle to myself. He tries to hide his true nature, how delicious. Looks like I'm not the only one. I chuckle again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 11:53 am

Her muscles tensed at his words, each little sound coming from this brute were like sounds of an unknown creatures step, coming closer and closer. It made her feel tensed, cautious and her suspicion grew with each sentence escaping this brute's maw. Although there were no evidence for her to be suspicious at all, her instincts were telling her that this Eddie boy was nothing but evil. Aurora remembered the first time she ever crossed paths with a serpent, and while this male looked nothing like one, Aurora's mind couldn't help but whisper 'Snake.'
His breaks between his sentences... Simply the way he was speaking made her nails curl into the earth underneath her. There was an urge, an unbearable urge to curl her lips back, show this brute her ivory incisors as a warning, though she would behave. After all this male got accepted into her pack, meaning he was no stranger. Silver would flip if Aurora would put up a combat out of nowhere, attack this oh so innocent pack member. She was disgusted to call this beast her pack member. It didn't felt... right. One thing was for sure; this femme wouldn't turn her back on this one.
The way he compared his life with hers, trying to intimidate her while wrapping his words in kindness made her necks fur bristle slightly. A sly smirk appeared on her ebony shaded lips, she wasn't going to grant him such a success. "That's foolish to think of this place as peaceful." she replied boldly, confidently. It seemed like a neck on neck competition, yet Aurora was determined to not let him win. It wasn't that she was a bad looser. It was specifically this male she didn't want to let win. She simply couldn't grant him that. 
Oh how she was close to snap at his lasts words. He knew that she was aware of him having a secret, yet he was continuing the game. Her eyes would narrow, her lips would twitch in aggression, she was close to let out a growl. That was when Ghost appeared next to her, questioning her who this very male was. "No, not friends." The words rolled over her tongue harshly. There was no way in hell this male was a friend. She watched the scene unfolding right in front of her before each canidae was gone, leaving her alone in the clearing. Ghost, as always, would vanish, though she could feel his presence not too far away. Silver was sitting next to the den, she was occupied by herself it seemed. Vivid orange-ish irises would meet the grey-ish pelted, massive frame of the new arrived canine. Eddie. With him close to the den there way no way she would feel safe. A low growl rumbled within her throat but quieted soon. The lean fae would turn around, with a flick of her tail before seating her fluffy butt close to the stream, the sound of water soothing her nerves. However, as much as she tried to relaxe, her muscles seemed to tense at the thought of him being close. And so she watched from a distance, watching each of his movements.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:33 pm

This will be interesting. I grin widely. I vanish into thin air and appear next to Aurora. I roar and pounce on her in an attempt to scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Her stare was getting intensive, her irises fixed on the figure belonging to the wolf titles as Eddie. 'You're hiding something. I might be young but I ain't dumb.' Narrowing her eyes, her receptors perked forward and her entire body tense. She was gone for the moment, Aurora was really turning the world around her off. She didn't trust Eddie, not one single bit and that made her feel heavily uneasy that she couldn't focus on something else.
Which was a huge mistake.
Not being able to focus on her surrounding, she couldn't notice Ghost mischievously appearing next to her, a roar and pounce was enough for her to shriek in shock before jumping back, her audits pressed against her necks fur. The fae was growling, ready for whatever was attacking her to fight. "What the-?!" She yelled, clearly seeing Ghost next to her. "YOU!" She screamed, throwing herself on the off-white canine, knocking him off of his feet and standing on top of him, growling and attempting to snap at him. She was pissed that she actually got scared. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:50 pm

I hold her back with my front paws while I laugh like a lune. It worked. I sit there holding her snapping jaws back while I do my best impression of the troll face. You mad bro?Steel stream - Page 5 Troll_face_you_mad_bro_black_tshirt_xxlarge_zedthredz_2_raw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Loud, thunderous growls evolve within her dry throat as she once again tried to snap at his face, shutting her jaws right in front of him, her ivory incisors grazing his nose only slightly. She was pissed, she was growlin and drooling like a mad dog, trying to get him. 
Honestly, that face he was trying to make didn't really help the situation. A noisy snort exited her nostrils and she started snarling the words, "You little bastard..." Before shutting her maw once again inches away from his face.

[Ok, this is kinda hilarious. xD]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:07 pm

Eddie's gaze had delved into that of Aurora's, keeping up the stare until she was scared out of it by...what was his name? Ghost. He enjoyed the growling and the drooling, and the seemingly rabid actions as the autumnal female hissed a few words he used quite often. Instead of getting in the middle, the Marital murderer continued to lay beneath his tree, letting his paws touch the lapping water. They're fighting...how adorable. No wonder she said it wasn't safe here...but it is, at the same time. For now... He laughed, quite audibly, at Ghost's troll face and nearly tried to make his own, just for the fun of it, but decided against it.
It was of utmost importance that he remain a mystery to them, no fun if they began to trust him.
Aurora was catching on well, to his little game, he could tell by the way she was staring at him earlier. Trying to figure out who he really was, no doubt, so intently that she was scared. Delicious. Eddie liked the intensity of this individual.
He stood and climbed into the tree he was previously sitting under, with the idea that it was easier to hunt from above. Eddie's orange hues turned blue in the tree above, shining through the jade leaves and piercing the dimming sky with a beautiful, but mysterious light...
I have a feeling that he knows..that Ghost. He knows something.
He disguised his aura with the last of his good energy, planning to go out and 'hunt' for more when he next had the chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I pause at the change in energy. I vanish and let Aurora fall flat on her face as I appear next to the tree Eddie is currently occupying. You can't hide who and what you are from me, I say in his mind. I may not be able to see what your aura told me earlier but I know what I saw. Don't do anything you'll regret. I turn to Aurora a smirk on my face. I play bow wagging my tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:42 pm

"Fuck... Hnng, I'll make you pay for this!" She mumbled between her snaps and snarling, trying to get closer to the face of the one known as Ghost. He was still keeping her in place with his fore paws while she would continue trying to sink her teeth into his muzzle. 
Until he vanished. Leaving her.
There was nothing to lean against anymore.
And so the unavoidable happened. 
She fell.
Face first.
'Fuck...'
Immediately standing up and viciously shaking her face, getting the dusk out of her fur, her growl grew in sound, her maw opened slowly, lips lifting showing her gums and incisors. "I'll get you for that." She snarled, though her behavior would change as she saw where he disappeared. The winged fae would watch the brutes, her eyes narrowed at the sight of the newly accepted stranger. 'What are they doing? I wonder...' It didn't take long though, till her friend would turn his attention back to her, grinning at her, bowing in a playful manner. It was clear that Ghost's intentions were to play a little game with her, though the warrioress couldn't focus. While her face was directed towards Ghost, her irises were locked on the mysterious animal which was lurking not too far away. He was a potentional danger not only to her but to everyone. Was it alright to let her guard down?
Whatever.
Shaking her head in an arrogant manner, she grinned a toothy smirk, a challenging look upon her face. "How about we play my game." And with that, Aurora would unfold her wings, slowly taking flight and staring down at the white fluff butted canine. "Try to keep up." The she-wolf shouted before taking off into the woods with an immense speed. 

[Ok, I know this is kinda bad but I lost my entire post and had to rewrite it //cri]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 pm

I vanish and I keep appearing underneath her. You, can't, beat, me, at, my, own, game. I love chasing things I say as I appear on her back. Hey, should I clip your wings or not I ask her as I stare at her wings as they flap furiously. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Eddie shivered uncontrollably, resisting the urge to snatch that little angel right out of the sky and scold her for making him want to start the game. He wrapped his powerful paws around the base of his branch, holding himself down, lest he leap into the sky; he waited for them to get farther before making his next move. Muttering under his breath, Eddie swiftly clawed his way down the tree, sprinting in the opposite direction of their chase and in the direction of a hunting ground he had passed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:15 pm

I continue to sit on auroras back as I smirk as I open my jaws and slowly reach toward her wings. It gets so close that with each flap my canines rake the fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:31 pm

He slipped into the hunting grounds undetected, the wisps of an innocent essence wearing away to reveal his true aura. Eddie nearly sighed in relief, but didn't, knowing that he needed to cover up to continue his game. Inhaling, he caught the energy imprint of a deer- a doe-eyed, innocent, delicate little creature that grazed just a few yards away. Eddie let the good energy slough off, replaced by his true, undeniable evil. He sprinted wildly at his prey, begining the chase, leaping into the air and landing on the back of the creature. It dragged its feet, unable to bear his weight, falling and breaking a leg. Eddie nudged it onto its side, exposing a white belly. He ducked his head down, teeth piercing the delicate skin, breaking the thin strip of muscle and crushing the calcium-rich ribs into splinters. The essence he needed was in the still-beating heart, pumping out onto his muzzle like red paint. Eddie placed his teeth around the creature's heart, ripping it out like an uncivil predator.
Sure, he was a predator, but uncivil? No. His tongue lapped at the blood, absorbing the energy, while he hid himself in its warm invisibility cloak.
Almost ready...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:34 pm

Silver gets up and walks over to Ghost and Eddie. "What you two boys doing today." Silver said as a wind blew through her fur sending her scentof pine needles through their noses along with her scent of being in season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:36 pm

"Silver. I..." Eddie's muzzle was covered in crimson liquid, "M-m-must excuse myself. I have to go...wash." He retreated from the clearing, leaving the mutilated deer to be ogled, coughing uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:44 pm

I appear next to silver. What is going on. I was this close to clipping one of auroras wings. Then the scent hits me. Again, really. I poke her nose. You need to calm yourself down. I look to where Eddie excused himself. I chuckle. Looks like the pup can't handle his hormones. I laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 5:53 pm

Aurora snickered as she saw him vanish and reappear, vanish and reappear underneath her, over and over again. It was amusing, indeed. However, her maw dropped open as she felt the weight of him above her, a small shriek exititng her muzzle. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She yelled at him, though he only started to ruin her fur by biting it. "Get off of me, fat ass." 
A word and a blow.
He was gone, not underneath her nor above her. Tilting her head, she questioned herself within her mind 'Where is he?' though she couldn't find him anywhere nearby. Rolling her eyes and shrugging once, the damsel slowly lowered herself, walking back to the stream. Once again, there was no one besides herself. Ignoring her being solitary, she rather used the time to relax. It seemed that this Eddie guy wasn't here either. 'Maybe he left?' Though she knew better. He wouldn't leave. Didn't look like that kind of guy. Also it appeared to her that he was here to do something. That brute wouldn't leave before actually causing damage to the pack, she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 6:00 pm

Silver blushed bright red and said to Ghost "i cant help it when it comes gosh. Seemes you are able to not scream in your head anymore Ghost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel stream
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next