Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel stream

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel stream - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Aurora woke up everything around her seemed blurred and she had a very bad headache. Groaning in slight pain she rubbed her eyes with her paws feeling her heart throbbing. "Shit... what happened..." She whispered but soon jumped slightly at the sight of Alex. "B-Brother?" She was surprised and kind of confused of his presence. "What happened?" She asked him quietly Not remembering what she did the past weeks.

I sigh as Rora wakes up and say in my deep voice, everything's fine. You have been with me the past dayz. Don't worry the last time we hunt you hit your head on a stone. You passed out and here you wake up. I lie but say it in a way that it seems like the truth. I stand up and shake my pelt before glancing down at my younger sister. Come. We have to go.

Aurora shot him a confused glance not understanding what he meant. "Where are we going?" She asked be for e getting up too keeping herself lower than him.

Away. Well leave this place I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:31 pm

The female couldn't understand what he meant. "Why leave? It seems like this territory isn't claimed and there is plenty of food here either. Shouldn't we... wait a little?" She asked quietly awaiting his response.

I growl and glare at Rora my eyes flashing red before I grab her scruff and pin her down. if I say we leave we leave alright?!? I growl into her face before slowly getting off of her my tail heightened in dominance and anger 

Aurora yelped as she felt him grab her scruff and pin her down. Hearing his words she gulped and looked down before nodding and whispering in a shaky voice "Y-Yes brother." As he got up she slowly did so too. "Where shall we go?" 

I dont know yet well see where we are alone. I can't let you have contact with any creature your condition is still instabil and you need to learn at first. That bitch of a mother was too focused on Light instead of her own child's I growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:06 pm

I walk up on the scene. Who are you and what brings you here, may I ask. And your wrong about this territory being abandoned, I reside here. I am the other half of ghost. I was cast out by his demons that plague his mind. I am the embodiment of whatever happiness he had. So if the other ghost knows you, I'm sorry but I don't know you, either of you. Now, explain yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 5:40 pm

I perk my ears at the sound of the wolf and turn around with my tail held high and overall A majestic and dominant posture. We are residing here for the time Being. Our departure will be soon, we will leave this land up to you. I stare emotionlessly at the wolf and don't flinch once at the word ghost. I didn't want Aurora to become suspicious.

Aurora started growling as she heard the approaching paw steps of a canid. "Fuck." She whispered her white fire orbiting her while she stared at the male with fierce eyes and stood behind Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 am

I stare at the defensive fae. I snarl in defense. Do not challenge me child. I look back at the male. You need to muzzle your dog my friend. Look since I'm looking over this territory, I have one rule for you to stay here. Respect me and I'll leave you alone. But your sister there is not off to a good start. I glare briefly at the fae.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Aurora continues with her growl a slight smirk upon her face. "Fuck off." She snarled in response, her eyes glowing white for a moment before she crouched down ready for anything.

I nod at his requirements, I may was able to fight him but I was not out for any fights anymore. also it'd only attract attention on us and Auroras pack might find us. I turn around and glare at Aurora singalising her to calm down and stop with the growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:18 pm

You first, I glare into her soul. My demonic influence clashes with her inner angel. I look at the male before any damage is done. Thank you. You best put those thoughts of possibly taking me on in combat away my young friend. Why are they looking for you, If I may ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:38 pm

I hold my emotionless gaze and continue with the stare. This is none of your business. I say in a casual tone, stepping in front of Aurora just to make sure that nothing is going to happe. A slight smirk appears on my face, dark and disturbed. You shouldn't be calling me young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:19 am

Fair enough this isn't my business. I see that expression on his face and I react with an exhale of black smoke defensively. Don't be turning in that direction. I meant no disrespect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 3:32 pm

I still stare at him with my disturbing smirk, eyes widened and pupil small. This ain't disrespect. I say in a disturbing tone my head tilting almost completely one time before I let it pop back into its usual position. 

Aurora saw the way her brother reacted and glared at the stranger, though fear was within her eyes. "Shit..." She whispered, not sure whether to run away or try to cool him off. She knew that this was his demon side taking over and she knew greatly that he would rear everything open in this status. "Alex... It's fine... youre not supposed to do this, even though this mutt probably deserved it." She scowled at the ghostly white wolf before standing in front of her brother and staring him into his eyes her ones glowing pure white.

I start to snicker slightly black smoke orbiting us in a radius of 20 feet. I smirk and place one paw after one into your direction before being stopped by Aurora. Drool runs down my jaw as if it was water and i dont even listen to her. However as she stared into my eyes with hers, mine also flashed white for a moment making me growl a few times before stopping with my actions and standing there. I glance down at Aurora and say well done Rora. I don't give her a smile since I rarely to never smile. I stare at the wolf and dip my head in apologies. I apologize for my behavior. Even after 500 000 years it's hard to control yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 7:35 pm

I watch in bemusment at the neck popping display. I snarl at the threatening movements with the smoke, but stop as I see he is under control. After hearing his words I reply. Fair enough. I'm only 1000 years old and I have great control of my aggressive side but I still lose it from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:37 am

Aurora suppressed a snarl but instead glared at the male while slowly backing up. Alex had thanked her and she lowered her head in respect before standing behind him and glaring at the wolf with her sometimes white glowing eyes. 'Why doesn't Alex simply kill him?' she thought with her stare while waiting for the next movements.

I nod at Ghosts words, I think it's impossible to completely have yourself under control. I bark but my eyes land on Aurora as I heard her negative thoughts. This is the reason why I took her away I think unable for Aurora to hear. She needed more self control but at the same time she needed to get the fact through her thick skull that she wasnot allowed to feel things like love and what not. She needed to let her mortal side go but that would take hundred, thousand of years of loneliness. I shake my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:03 pm

Indeed. I tilt my head at the slight head shake. Is something the matter I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:40 pm

I stare at Ghost not saying anything. My eyes shortly land back on Aurora and I close them, something like regret starts to evolve within me. She can't escape reality. I think and open my eyes again before staring at ghost again. We need to leave this place. We are looking for a godforsaken place where no soul shall find us. I bark thinking at my special place but I didn't want Aurora to know where that was. After all it was my place. Would you know a place fitting that description?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 5:08 pm

The barren lands. It is still within my territory but it is as far from gods eyes as you can get within a 1000 mile radius. The only soul that visits this place is me. There is nothing out there. No plants grow except the dry grass below your paws. There is no water for miles out there. That is why it's in my territory, it's impossible for mortals to survive out there. No one else wanted to claim it so might as well. You have my permission to use this area, but one exception. If you are to use this area, I ask the ability to check up on you two to make sure all is well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 1:09 pm

I nod while listening to him my expression not changing and staying emotionless. My blood red glowing eyes land on Aurora for one time before I look back at Ghost and say. Very well. If you could lead us towards that place, I'd be very grateful. I say in my deep voice and start walking my eyes flashing one time as I growl slightly feeling someone is heading into this territory. Do me a favor. I say to the loner. Do not reveal our current location to any soul. I trust you stranger. I say and continue walking Aurora following
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 pm

I give you my word. I know it's not ideal to trust a stranger but my word is my greatest yet only thing of value I have, well what I have left anyways. Follow me. I turn toward the valley. In the distance are two obsidian spires at the top of the valley.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 8:15 am

I follow him and Aurora after us, I nod at his words in agreement. It's the only thing you can give me as of for now. I answer and continue to follow him silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:05 pm

We pass the great elk herds of the meadows and we finally reach our destination. The spires stand tall, the reflections of the sun gleaming off the black jagged edges. The spires dwarf even the tallest of pines standing 100 feet tall. Beyond the towers of gleaming rock is a meadow that spreads for hundreds of miles. The treeline abruptly stops in a straight line perpendicular to the spires as far as the eye can see to either side. This is it. If you need water, there is a tributary 100 miles in this godforsaken place. Follow your shadow it will lead you there and good luck. I nod and turn toward my den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 3:55 pm

I appear at the border. Good riddance. It seems I'm just a burden to them all. Aww well. It was fun while it lasted. I sit down and sigh. Life is fucked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:58 pm

I sigh and walk along the banks of the stream to a waterfall. I lay on the edge of a little pond at the bottom of the waterfall. I lay there and doze off.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Siver appears next to Ghost. "Why are u here all alone." Silver said as she layed next to him putting her head on his back like she used too.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:29 pm

Whatever is going on with titan, they blame me for it. I sigh.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:13 am

"But its not your fault Ghost." Silver said as she stayed where she was at neck to him her head on his back. "Your a beta you need to give orders to them, what ever you say to them gose and when they dont listen then you come get me." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:26 pm

Well here I am then. They don't listen to me. Not even that little lovesick pup Titan. Last time we disagreed, I pulled rank on him, he didn't even listen. So here I am asking, could you please put everyone's suspicions at ease. I may seem like it but I really hold no malicious intent towards them. In other words, my bark is worse than my bite, sometimes. I bare my teeth showing my four sharp black tipped canines, I guess my bite can be bad too. I smirk. I nuzzle the side of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel stream
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next