Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Steel stream EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Steel stream EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Steel stream EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Steel stream EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Steel stream EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel stream EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Steel stream EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Steel stream EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel stream

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Wind Voice gets up and shakes the snow from his black pelt. He nuzzles Alisen and then gets on alert as he sees Amora with a lone male wolf. Wind Voice walks over to them as he growls dangerously, his head some what down with his ears perked forwards and his tail up straight.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 6:04 pm

I look at the wolf my red eyes boring in its direction I return a defensive growl
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:21 am

Alisen whips around and walks beside Wind then hears him growl. “Wind its fine he’s a loner but he is a friend you know if Amora trusts him you can,” Alisen says trying to stop the fight before it happens. Alisen nuzzles him again “His names Ghost,” Alisen says.

Amora looks at ghost and when he growls she hits him quickly with her paw then puts it back on the ground “This is Alpha Wind Voice, don’t growl,” She whispers to Ghost scolding him. She then turns to look at her alpha and her sister the alpha female, and she feels proud of her little sister.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 2:44 am

Alisen whips around and walks beside Wind then hears him growl. “Wind its fine he’s a loner but he is a friend you know if Amora trusts him you can,” Alisen says trying to stop the fight before it happens. Alisen nuzzles him again “His names Ghost,” Alisen says.

Amora looks at ghost and when he growls she hits him quickly with her paw then puts it back on the ground “This is Alpha Wind Voice, don’t growl,” She whispers to Ghost scolding him. She then turns to look at her alpha and her sister the alpha female, and she feels proud of her little sister.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm

I look at Amora then back at Wind Voice. My eyes glow red for a split second then return to their original blood red color. Forgive me, I bow in respect, I did not know.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:54 pm

I felt Alisen nuzzle me and I nuzzle her back as I continue to growl at Amora and the lone rogue wolf as I hear him growl at me. I growl at Amora because she let this wolf in to my lands with out letting me know first, so I demand submission from her and this new wolf. I walk closer still growling with a dominant pose and my fur raised.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 pm

I bow lower but not as low as I can. I remain calm as if the wolf isn't even there.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:01 pm

I see the lone wolf bow before me so i stop growling at him and start again towards Amora. "what are you doing in my lands?" I ask the lone male wolf as i look at Amora.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:04 pm

just passing through looking for any other signs wolves. I point to one of the females. this one was in my territory earlier.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:05 pm

I return to my tall and relaxed posture as I sit down.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Wind Voice looks at where he pointed and says "oh well in that case your welcome any time and day to visit us if you like. Im Wind Voice Alpha Male of the Steel Pack." I say as i nod to him.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:10 pm

I nod back in respect
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 pm

i nod and lay down to take a nap
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:12 pm

I just came by to say that your welcome to my territory too. The Druid territory is open to you if you are in need.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:15 am

Alisen growls lowly at Wind she didn’t like how he was growling at her sister for her sister being kind. “She was only being kind and she waited for you and I was there as well, give her some slack she’s had to raise me and has followed your every order till now, and she looks sorry.” Alisen says.

Amora bows then put up her paw to her sister. “I under stand and sorry sir, now Alisen get over here so I can heal your ring.” Amora says pointing to the ring that is broke around Alisen’s neck.

Alisen walks over and Amora presses her paw on her sister’s neck and the ring heals. “Thanks, and thank you Ghost for the welcome, tell silver Alisen says hey,” Alisen says and lays by Wind. Amora looks back to Ghost “Tell her and our cussen Naomi hello for me been a while but I know her scent well.” Amora says with a smile. She then remembers the two younglings she promised to help raise. “Oh, never mind that I might as well go over there to, if that is alright with both of you,” She says looking at Wind and Alisen. Alisen just nods.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

I nod in respect. thank you for welcoming me
Back to top Go down
lynn8818

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:54 pm

Alisen lays beside Wind ounce again and falls quickly asleep. “I love you,” She whispers to Wind before the darkness of rest cover her, causing her to sleep. She lays quiet, and still, almost like a statue but then ever few minutes her ear will twitch. She sleeps soundly and with even breathes.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:20 pm

I appear by the stream. I sit on its bank and admire the beautiful scenery that surrounds me.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 4:14 pm

I howl my ghostly howl and wait to see if the territory has been abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:12 am

Silver walks up to Ghost and says "the Alpha male is on a hunting trip, but the Alpha female and her sister left the pack." She said as her emotions where still out of wack. Silvers voice held no emotion at all and that was unusual for her.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 12:15 am

Well this half of me has been here for months. My other half, my bad side, cast me out and took a form of its own.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 8:25 pm

Oh silver says she walks the land for a few hours and thinks its about time i got back so she crosses the border line and a shiver runs down her spine as she takes her place as Alpha female.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:42 am

I sigh as my only company leaves. I then look to see my other half arrives. A bright light flashes as we merge. I then go back to the stream and sit down on a boulder on the shore. I sit down and close my eyes. I open my eyes when they begin glowing white. I begin to meditate contemplating on the recent events and wether or not I should go back.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:57 pm

I am at war in my own mind as I try to decide my next move. Then a thought of returning back to my old self phases through my mind. To follow my nature. As Aurora said, you cant fight nature the thought rings through my mind. Black smoke starts to surround me. Rok do rok sain. (Let me out now.) My demonic side tries to fight its way out. Its winning the war in my head as it begins to take over. Soon I am in my full demonic form. My eyes glow red, the black symbols glow red, smoke leaks from my muzzle and the corners of my eyes. I stare at the land before me in silence, not moving.
Back to top Go down

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:38 am

I continue carrying my sister as we left the territory her legs hanging down my flank while I trotted on. As we were far enough from the pack I gently let her down and lay down next to her waiting until she wakes up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steel stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steel stream   Steel stream Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel stream
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next