Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Steel Pack Outlands EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Steel Pack Outlands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisen8818

Steel Pack Outlands Empty
PostSubject: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:39 pm

This is the border of the territory of the Steel pack border. Many Loners come here to ask to join the pack, and many learn they must be strong to come here, there are few that are strong a nof to join. So what do you think come here and prove you are strong and brave, then become part of the pack or join another pack and loose your chance.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:20 am

Alisen reaches the border of the land and then sits wanting for Amora. “Come on if we are going to adventure you need to hurry before Wind finds us. Alisen then swirls her tail in circles, the tip lights up in flame.

Amora rushes over. “Ok, little sister howl one two three.” Amora raises her head and lets out a loud howl. A blue ring shines around her neck and her tail tip glows blue two.

Alisen joins in and a red ring lights up around her thick neck and the flame on her tail’s tip turns red.

The two are asking the Druid pack if they may meet them.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:03 am

Silver's ears perk up as she hears two howls join to one, (are they asking to join the Steel pack or the Druid's pack) Silver thought because they where in the Steel Pack's Out land's. Silver decided to go check it out. she left her handy work unfinished at the Druid's Den and set foot to see who was behind this howl that sounded as one. As Silver made her way her pads on her paws gripped the rock and sand with ease. She was used to this kind of travel. Her massive body rippled as she trotted towards the howl's. Silver's head was slightly dipped as she scanned the lands for anything and anyone. Finally she made it to where the howls came from, she stopped, her frame seemed to tower over the two female wolves, she sat waiting for one of them to speak.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 1:28 am

Alisen the one that is 3 years old stands her massive body muscle holded up by her long legs. “You must be The Alpha of the Druids Pack; I am Alisen warrior of the Steel pack.” Alisen then sat down in respect.

Amora stood her un normal long legs made her stand tall and with no weight holding her down she looked very tall. “I am Amora Healer, of the Steel Pack, I am the older sister to Alisen Warrior of the Steel pack.” The four year old adult said with much respect for the alpha as she does to her own alpha. Amora looks at the Alpha “We were merely hoping to meet your pack since we haven’t left the territory since entry we thought we should meet the packs around us, if that is alright with you of course,”
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:55 am

As Silver heard Alisen and Amora say they where from the Steel Pack Silver smiled and said "Well it's about time Wind Voice had a few wolves join his pack, I'm Silver Alpha Female to the Druid Pack, it's nice to meet you both." Silver said as she took a dominant stance out of habit when she addressed herself and the Pack she was referring to as her's know. Silver sat and nodded after she addressed herself.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Alisen sits calm for a warrior. The ring around her neck stills a blaze of light. Alisen as cam as ever, as she always is.

Amora sits up striate with lots of respect “Well that is quit true since he is a rather stricked alpha though he is a very good leader and he protects his pack well. Ever since I brought my sister here he has done nothing but protect us more her though since she is the youngest I suppose.” Amora say with a small smile not much but it shows kindness and respect.

Alisen looks back behind her to make sure Wind hadn’t fallowed or found them. She is now on edge and guard, not wanting to have to fight with her alpha today though she hadn’t a problem with it she gets rather board with it.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Silver nods her head as she hears the kind words Amora said about her younger sister. (has Wind Voice taken a liking to the younger sister) Silver thought to herself as a smile spread on her muzzle the thought was so cute. Silver said "Well i hope you two the best and tell Wind Voice i said hi and congratulation's on the new pack. But i have to get back to my pack know so i hpe ill be seeing you two around soon." Silver said as she dipped her massive skull and turned to trot back to her pack lands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 pm

As i was patrolling my new lands three scent's came in to my nose all female but one smelled like she was a Alpha of a different pack, i followed my noes my massive muscled frame rippled and my muscles moved with every step i took, my head held high, tail straight, legs in a stiff manner i walked leaving deep prints behind me. I finally came near the three females and in a dominant voice i stated "who are you and what are your names and why are you on my lands?" I said then my eyes landed on the smaller female and i froze in place forgetting everything as to why i came here and what i just said.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:39 am

Listen turns and sees Wind her alpha and she stood tall trying to look at her alpha. “Hello Wind sorry we sneaked off I was just…” Alisen trailed off as her eyes hit the ground as she looks up slightly Alisen’s red ring fades and finally the red ring around her neck was gone and the tail flame was white again.

Amora sat with respect and wanted for him to tell her to leave or whatever her aslpha wanted to say. Her lights gone as well.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:57 pm

As Silver saw the way Wind Voice was looking at Alisen she started barking and wagging her tail. Only one who new what had happened with Wind Voice. Silver saw that Amora and even Alisen respected their young Alpha male, witch was a good thing. Silver dipped her skull and said "I'm Silver Alpha Female to the Druid's Pack and i was just seeing if these two where ok on their own." Silver said as she once again turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:02 pm

Alisen grins at Silver then looks at Wind she was not scared yet she was rather shy around him she has never so calm around him she’s been quit sure but she is standing stiller then a stone statue.

Amora then just walks off bored so she goes to another border and runs into the territory of the Swift paws pack territory she ends up at the den without a thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Wind Voice hears the Druid's Pack Alpha Female address herself and her pack with pride, he has heard of this pack, they are the most feared pack know. Wind Voice also hears her address herself as Silver and hears her barking and saw her tail begin to wag, it seemed as that Silver knew what had happened when he looked at Alisen. "well just be careful you two there are other dangers other then pack to worry about." he stated firmly still looking at Alisen. (i wander if she knows yet?) Wind Voice thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Alisen then walks by Wind with a devilish grin “I think I can handle a little danger the scariest thing here is you and to me you aren’t scary so I have nothing to fear,” Alisen says looking at Wind. Then her eyes drop again. Alisen shrugs she takes a slight peek up at Wind the tip of her tail swags a little the tip turns red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Pack Outlands   Steel Pack Outlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Pack Outlands
Page 1 of 1