Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:24 pm

I remain the same but my irises land on fire as I heard her roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Growls at fire. What makes you think you have authority here. Last time I checked, I outrank you. And silver is right there. I snarl again. Best watch your step youngling. I don't take challenges lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:24 pm

I stand and look over at ghost glaring at him as I stand defensively, then I look at Titan glaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:31 pm

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT AT LEAST YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY TO THINK FOR YOURSELF NOW, AND I DONT HAVE FUCKJNG AUTHORITY IM JUST TIRED OF YOU TWO FUCKBOYS GLARING AT EACH OTHER." my flames begin to flicker wildly turning the same violet as my eyes.

Last edited by wolfire on Mon May 04, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm

" wolfire" I warn her walking closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:42 pm

My head snaps in Andromeda's direction and I growl the fur on my tail spiking up as the heat from my flames becomes more intense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:47 pm

I glare " don't you dare use that with me child." I growl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:48 pm

My eyes going pitch black I turn facing Andromeda walking to you slowly each step slightly melting the earth beneath my paws a loud growl rumbling from my throat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:49 pm

My eyes narrow as I walk forward towering over her snarling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:51 pm

The sound of breaking bones is heard as my frame shifts me standing a few feet taller than Andromeda I get into a striking pose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Counter shifting my weight I turn and kick her all the way to the boundaries a trail of broken and scorched trees and ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:55 pm

I quickly pick myself up roaring before dashing tackling you to the ground .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:02 pm

Landing on the ground I pick her up with my second set of limbs then kick her off of me then get up wipping her back into a tree when she nears my paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:04 pm

I huff angrily once again picking myself up. I begin to circle Andromeda my souless black eyes glaring as If piercing into your soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm

( what soul )
Watching her I stand relaxed waiting for her to strike me .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:09 pm

I circle once more looking for any dorm of opening before charging at your side quickly shifting and striking your bavk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Ripping a portal open I suck her inside then close it sending off into oxygenless, silent, freezing cold space .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:15 pm

I let out a roar floating around trying to find a way out. My flames slowly burning out durle to the lack of oxygen "YOU ASSHOLE!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:27 pm

' calm your self wolfire ' I say to her in her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:36 pm

The flame flickers to a stop and I shiver growling " i...am...calm" I curl up trying to keep myself warm unable too. My bones Crack as they go back to place and I return to my normal size. "F..f..fuck"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:38 pm

I pull her out and she lands on the ground I then lay over her providing heat to her body warming her up .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:40 pm

My breaths stuttered as I continue to shiver trying to start up my flame again. I keep myself close trying to get the warmth radiating through me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:50 pm

I warm my self up more by using the heat from stars I glow brightly warming her up quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:59 pm

I Shiver A Bit More Before Coughing As My Flame Comes back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:30 pm

I tilt my head in curiosity at the display. I chuckle under my breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next