Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Den of the Swift Paws.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:33 pm

I appear atop a rock a few hundred yards away. No one in my pack ever is truly alone in another territory. I simply wait in case if things turn ugly. I howl my demonic evil howl letting serpent know he has backup if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Seeing his childs, Julio smiled, sighing in relief that nothing had happened to his three pups. However, as soon as he noticed that Light passed out, he snarled silently at himself, moving his neck between the ground and her head so she wouldn´t bump her head against the cold ground. He slowly pulled back and let her rest on the ground, his eyes were still showing the worry, though his expression soon disappeared as he saw a member of the druids. "You are not fucking allowed to be in this den, mutt!" Julio snarled, shoving his way between Serpent and Light. He was pissed after the conflict with him and Ghost and he didn´t just joke about his previous words what would happen to the druids members. "Get your ass out of this territory, I don´t want you near Light nor near my children. Tell your filthy underling that he can get the fuck out of my territory either." He growled at Serpent, posture showing his entire dominance and lips pulled back in aggression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:53 pm

And what makes you think I'll leave. My voice echoes throughout the den. Or better yet, what makes you think you can force me to leave. I laugh tauntingly at Julio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Julio smirked as he heard the voice of the ivory canid. "Pathetic coward." he barked, snickering to himself. However, his laugh soon stopped as he grabbed the scruff of Serpent, pushing the canid down with his paw, and holding him on the ground. He wrapped his jaws around his throat, his ivory incisors already sinking into the flesh and tearing it open. "You will leave my lands." Julio growled threateningly, "Or you´ll die. Make your choice." Julio was prepared for everything, even if Ghost should appear next to him and try to attack him, he would tear the throat of this brute open if anyone should touch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

Serpent snarled at the male, escaping the tight hold and towering over him, "I'm here on medical duty, byracka! {Mutt} Trying to make sure your pups are healthy. Why don't you learn two-thousand years of medical reseach, then kick me out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:08 pm

Light returned, her eyes blinked softly, though her vision was entirely blurred. She could hear her pups whimpering but at the same time the loud Snarling of the two brutes. Her head hurt as well as her entire frame, she felt extremely weakened after giving birth to the three bundles of joy.
However, as they continued to argue with each other and as Julio even became that hostile and threatened to kill Serpent, Lights eyes once again started glowing in an ivory color and she arose, a little dizzy and growling slightly as the angel tried to keep Lights body up. "You both shut up now! Light needs her rest, she is extremely weakened" The angels eyes landed upon Serpent, "If your medical skills are as good as you described them, help her. She needs your treatment now." And with that, the glowing stopped and Light once again collapsed though didn't pass out this time. This time she was close to blacking out but she stayed awake, only to hear the sounds of her youngsters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 11:18 pm

I'm the coward huh. Says the one that hides behind a false identity of anger. I sense, a soul, one who cares for light. Huh never knew you cared. My voice fades to normal. Why the false sense of anger towards those who meant no harm. Now look where that's gotten us. You've not made the best impression on silver, and coal won't take that lightly. You disrespected his mate, and while she was pregnant. You see, anger gets you nowhere, if anything, it sets you back. You should really consider rethinking your approach. I'm giving you one more chance to start out peacefully. Let serpent help you, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:01 am

Serpent turned his attention to Light, rushing at hyper-speed toward a birch tree and back, holding moss in his mouth that he used to cushion the section of her head that had hid the ground before pressing an ear to her chest.
"Labored breathing. Abnormal heartbeat." he said to himself, calculating the chances of her survival, "What the hell have you been doing to her?" he asked Julio in a voice just above a whisper, "She's starving, with pups? Poor caretaking..." Serpent yelled to Ghost to go hunt, while he dug up glacier lily bulbs for her.
"Eat this." he said softly, pushing the onion-like bulbs toward her. "You need to eat. Don't die on these pups, they need a mother..."
He licked her forehead softly, "They need you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:23 am

I fade into view next to serpent, but in my ghost form. Nothing can harm me in this form. I can only be seen, but cannot be touched, and I cannot harm others in this form either. I glance at Julio with glowing white eyes. I'm here to ensure the security of serpent. And to visit a friend. Light I'm sorry for what my demonic side said earlier. I'm just here to see how your doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Lights breath was turning slower and slower by every passing second. She was loosing consciousness but tried desperately to keep herself up only to listen to her youngsters whimpers. She didn't want to sleep, no. She didn't care for those around her, only for the safety of her pups. "Night, Sky, Scarlet..." she whispered their names with a soft whisper, a tear rolled down her face as she smiled for the very last time. The voice of Serpent seemed blurred as well as the one of Ghost, there were no colors anymore, she was loosing it. Loosing her life. Funny, she always wanted to die so deadly but now where she was actually facing death, she couldn't let go off her life. She passed out and eventually stopped breathing...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 pm

I look at light and sigh. It doesn't matter now, it's to late. There's nothing I can do. I look away and walk out of the den. I pass right through Julio as a ghost would a wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:16 pm

Julio´s eyes widened at the sight of his mate, how her soul slowly started to leave earth. "Fuck!" he snarled, pushing his way next to her, starting to push on her chest, trying to get her back. "Don´t you dare die, Light..." he whispered, despair clearly written in his face. He continued pushing, then breathing into her and then pushing again. He couldn´t lose her now, especially when they just had their pups. ´Don´t let her die, Ann. Don´t do this to her, keep her alive.´ he thought desperately, continuing with his pushing and breathing while awaiting the miracle he hoped would come soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:50 pm

She's inside. I converse with the spirit of death. My eyes glowing white. Are you sure it must be now. Can't she live longer, I mean she just became a mother, must you take her away from her pups. A pause as if someone is talking to me, but no voice could be heard. I sigh. That's true, we all must abide by rules that have been set. But can't fate decide otherwise. She isn't being the kindest by taking a mother from newborn pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 am

Serpent licked her forehead in mourning, a final goodbye to the limp female. Though unfeeling spread across his face, he was burning deep inside.
"Goodbye. Mon Light, louve." he whispered softly, before walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:21 pm

I lower my head. Ok, I step aside letting death enter the den. One single glowing white tear runs down my cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:43 pm

He cursed Julio out as he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 pm

I follow serpent back to the territory. I'm sorry serpent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 pm

"Don't be, Ghost." he said in a sickeningly sweet yet demonic tone. "I know what it feels like to die for a bond. She isn't the only one who was in love once..." he smiled as he looked at Ghost, but his face was twisted to look like that of a tawny fae. With a female's voice he added, "I know what pain feels like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:04 pm

Indeed. I know what its like too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 pm

Butcher arrived his destInation after running for a few miles: It was a new territory, a land where he never put a paw in. Slowly crossing the borders, he felt that this territory has been abandoned by whoever had lived here before. "Solitude and completely away from the others." The 5000 years old demon spoke in a deep voice, red irises scanning the ground as he went deeper into the territory, step by step.
Once he was satisfied with his location the demon lowered its head before letting an enormous howl exit his mouth, the black mist spreading around the area like a virus would in ones body. Every single plant around him died, whenever hed lift his paw, there was nothing but dust underneath him. The beast entered a cave and sat down, closing its eyes and calming.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 pm

Silver followed Butcher to the swift paws land, feeling it was abandoned she watched him closely but enough for him not to know she was here. She wanted to know what was up with him. So she waited.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 1:29 am

Silver. I call out. I walk up to them. I'm leaving I need time to think. I might come back. I might meditate for a while. A year or two would do me good. Hey coal, take care of the pack until I get back. I nod then turn around and start to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 12:33 pm

Why she asked him before he left.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

Reasons I say coldly. I don't even glance back. A glowing white tear hits the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:30 pm

Scorpio landed gracefully on his paws about 20 yards from the den. Looking behind him to see if he was followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Den of the Swift Paws.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Swift Paws Pack :: Swift Paw's Den :: Swift Paw's Territory-
Jump to: