Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Den of the Swift Paws.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 12:19 am

The life was drained from the adult male, who now withered as a corpse within the territory. A burst of energy shot from the black-furred angel and transported the reborn being back to the druid territory. Some could even say that a soft voice cursed in ancient tongue as it left.

(Actually Silver...she kinda is. Sad )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 am

Plus the best warrior at your side. I would be feared, but those who need to fear me are usually dead. There's a reason no one outside these surrounding territories have seen me and lived to tell the tale. I smirk evilly. Don't need to fight when it can be avoided, for now I whisper in her ear.

(Well fuck. Such a young age and already getting knocked up. Yeesh. That's gonna hurt.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

(You think?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

(Yeah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:28 am

(Duh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 am

[Light is pregnant. Julio mated with her.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:19 pm

(We know)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Light was breathing heavily as she laid within the cold den, her body tensed and she shivered slightly. The youngsters were on the way but if she actually wanted them was another question. Her mind did not believe she was going to become a mother, but her instincts and not only her wolf instincts told her that she had to be satisfied. She was destined to be with Julio, she was born to become his. There was nothing else to be said, she was his and he was her in a way.
However, she didn't want to be his. But could she fight fate? Was ist possible for her? She poked her head out of the den, watching Ghost, Silver and Julio in an argument of dominance. Was this her chance? Slowly sneaking out of the den, she tried to move her fragile body through the undergrowth, staying hidden from the canids surrounding them. As she exited the clearing, she started limbing in a trot. Where you ask? Well, it didn't matter. As long as it was away from this all, she would do it. 'If only death can free me...' she eventually came to a hold by a lake, sitting at its shore she watched her reflection: what had happened to her? She was even more fragile than she used to be, a swollen belly and a few wounds on her. And a lot of friends behind her. Sighing, she lowered her head and allowed her body to fall into the water, sinking by every second deeper into the cool liquid. Her eyes were open and shone in a purple pigmentions. She just waited for death as life left her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:45 pm

I catch a glimpse of light walking away. Curiosity distracts me from my duty and I appear next to the pool. My eyes go wide as I see light in the water. affraid In a split second I appear next to her in the water and I drag her out. I've had about enough of this suicide business. I push my paws on her chest as I revive her. I push her on her side to help her get the water out of her lungs, snarling and growling all the while.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 am

Silver watches Ghost leave to follow Light. Silver growls in Julio's face and says very darkly "see your to stupid to watch over some one like Light, she's trying to kill herself and you don't give a damn. Your a sorry excuse for a Alpha Male." Silver said rather calmly as she growled in his face.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:49 am

What the hell were you thinking light. Why. Why, tell me why you think life isn't worth living. Give me one good reason I should have left you down there to drown. My anger peaks, the black symbols flash red as black smoke starts to escape my muzzle, my eyes glow blood red, black venom seeps from my muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:22 am

Light chocked water as she was brought back to life. Why did this canid keep saving her? He wanted to kill her, he threatened her not mere moments ago. Why didn't he let her go? 'Why...'
Silent tears of sadness rolled down her cheeks as she got her vision back, everything was blurred and not recognize able.
However, as she saw the way Ghost growled and heard his words, she didn't look into his eyes but at the sky. "Because I am not worth living. Because I want the pain to stop. Because I've let everyone down, including you." Her purpleish eyes stares straight into his red glowing ones. "Could you do me one last favor?" She questioned in a whisper, smiling weakly. "Kill me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:53 pm

There was no smirk on Julio´s face as he was very serious and irritated about this situation. What were these canids thinking to simply intrude his territory. As Silver tried to tower over Julio, she stood his full height, standing taller than her. Afterall, she was a female and females were oftenly smaller than the males. His lips were pulled back, revealing his ivory fangs as he clenched his jaws, continuing with the low growl which rumbled within his dry throat. He was pissed, this female´s arrogant attitude was just irritating him. "I speak with intruders the way I want, girl." He snarled, glaring into her eyes. 
During all the tumult, he didn´t notice that Light sneaked out of the area but he noticed that as he saw the ivor brute following her. As Silver even growled at him, he snapped at her, an inch from her nose, growling in aggression. "Shut up, you mongrel!" He roared before sprinting after the scent of Light, seeing her all wet with Ghost. Seeing Ghost in his demonic form, he roared a growl and jumped between Light and him, standing protectively in front of her. "Don´t get too close." he warned, before his attention returned to Light. "You are mine, Light. You know that and you know that there is no way to break this bond." Julio snarled at her, though a sigh escaped his mouth. "Don´t fight against it." 
Turning back to Ghost, he glared at him with an emotionless face, "Leave my lands. Tell your Alphess that your pack is no longer welcomed here. Light is no longer a member of your pack and therefore you don´t have any right to visit this territory ever again." His voice was professional and slightly threatening. "If you should ever enter my lands again, you shall be attacked." 
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:10 pm

(im 7ft Julio you are 8ft, there for you don't tower over that much your only a foot taller so we see eye to eye in a way.)
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:50 pm

(Well if you say that so, you shouldnt say that you are towering over my character since that is impossible if you're 1 foot smaller than Julio. Also we don't see us eye to eye exactly. 1 foot matters, your wolf, even if it's only ca 30 cm, has to look up so she can look Julio into his eyes.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:52 pm

The now regrown male marches back into the territory, eyes glowing a dangerous maroon. He was extremely pissed, and if Ghost wouldn't oblige his offer than he was going to take it up himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Julio lifted an eyebrow at the sight of the ebony brute who he had fought last time. He sensed the determination which came from the male but it didn't really impress him. He was no exception and not welcomed here either. He didn't belong into this area. "What is your business here? You are not welcomed here either, I assumed that was clear after our argument." A low growl evolve within his throat as he put himself in front of light in a protective manner, eyes locked with the frame of his opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:06 pm

"I've no business with you, byracka.[mutt] I just need to talk to light..." The male growled in a voice that was unlike his own. "I don't want to be here, but I have promises to keep. If you love Light, you'll let me through without an argument."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Julio´s expressionless face turned into a nasty growl as he heard the request of the male. "She is mine, bastard." he growled into his face, stepping closer until he was so close that their nose´s could even touch. "Touch her and I´ll tear your throat apart and this time, she will not be able to stop me." he snorted into Serpent´s face and moved aside, his eyes focused on him and Light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:14 pm

"I know she's yours. But how dare you think that I would ever harm her or her pups!" Serpent took his chance and strode toward Light, resisting sprinting to her side.
"Light..." he whispered softly, looking at the swollen belly which made her look even more malnourished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:24 pm

Light´s closed eyes blinked slowly as her receptors perceived the sound of her name. The blurred vision soon got straight and she could identify the male who spoke her name in a whisper; Serpent. A weak smile curled her lips and she whispered in an exhausted manner back, "Oh, hey... Serpent..." she coughed some water before she continued, "Don´t give... me that look..." she whispered, snickering weakly, her fragile body unable to move. 
Her snickering soon faded, her purple-ish eyes glancing into the nothing "I´m sorry..." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:29 pm

"No. Light. I'm sorry." Serpent sat beside her, chest bursting with the conflicted emotions that came with adoration and despair. "I wanted to tell you...I'll be here for you, I will be here and I will make sure nothing lays a paw on you during the birth." He wanted to comfort her, but due to the strictness of this meeting, he didn't. "You can't die yet, Light." he gestured toward her swollen belly, "It would be too selfish. Unless..."
He sighed, "Unless you don't want them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Light´s receptors flickered once, though they were cuffed back as Serpent continued speaking, telling her that he was going to make sure that she was safe. His thoughts told her the same and she could feel the adoration of him for her. That made her smile once again, blinking softly while she still glanced into the nothing of the endless forest. 
Upon his last comments, she shook her head, whispering in a weak tone "No... No dear... You are... r-right." she stopped for a moment, trying to fill her lungs with the oxygen they needed, "I w-won´t... kill them... They have... nothing to do... with this..." ´They have nothing to do with this... They are not responsible for this...´ 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:51 pm

"Glad you made the right decision, Light." he exhaled her name, savoring it on his lips. Serpent knew he wasn't supposed to feel this way about an mated female, but he couldn't help it. He wagged his tail like a fool and smiled like a jester, this was the adulterer in him, waiting to snatch away another life. Serpent repressed these feelings, falling back into the formal attitude he should be in.
"Light...I..." he looked at his paws, embarrassed, "Light, I miss you. I wish you had never 've left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:59 pm

The pathetic creature smiled weakly at his comment, glad that he agreed with her. She puffed shortly, the tip of her tail wagged weakly before she exhaled deeply, feeling a pain in her right ribcage. A weak noise of pain exited her mouth but soon it disappeared and she looked up at him as he told her that he missed her. 
"Shhh..." she whispered, like a mother would to comfort it´s youngsters, "I miss you... all of you..." her eyes would look up at him while she laid on the ground, it was hard to keep eye contact if you were such a fragile and petite creature as Light. "But some things... can´t be changed..." a smile was upon her lips as tears welled up in her eyes, silently rolling down her face. None of them could understand the bond she and Julio had, no one. 
As a cold breeze blew through her fur, her mortal body shivered slightly, her body was unable to keep her temperature constant due to the fact that she was plain weak and refused to eat for several days. She only ate the necessaries, to keep the pups alive and nourished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Den of the Swift Paws.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Swift Paws Pack :: Swift Paw's Den :: Swift Paw's Territory-
Jump to: