Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Den of the Swift Paws.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The Den of the Swift Paws. Empty
PostSubject: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Julio was walking through the apparent abandoned lands of a pack. He couldn´t tell what made the wolves which lived in here go but he couldn´t really care less. Heightening his cranium, his vivid green irises scanned the area, a smirk plastering upon his face. "Lovely. My new pack." He snickered, howling to claim the terrain he was standing on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Light left the Druids pack behind her, tears were running down her cheeks as she continued running into the unknown Areas of the neighboor packs. ´Why does this Keep Happening to me?´ she questioned herself within her thoughts, closing her eyes tightly. ´First Julio, now Ghost. I hate my life.´ Light was lost in her thoughts, not noticing that she was fastening her pace until eventually bumping into another creature, both of them collided on the ground till they ended up with her on top of the brute. Groaning in pain, she shook her head, the dust swirling around her. "I-I´m s-sorry!" she apologized, her eyes still closed while she was still laying on the brute´s chest. It was disturbingly comforting her and therefore she followed her instincts and simply laid on the chest of the stranger, not realizing who it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Julio was enjoying the moment of silence, the feeling that he owned this territory made him smile while closing his eyes. The wind blew through his fur, the smell of diverse plants penetrated his nostrils and he just stood there, letting mother nature tantalize him. 
However, soon his peace would be disturbed by an ivory creature bumping into him, causing both of them to collide. She apologized, though did not seem to have any intentions to move away from his chest. Instead, she seemed to enjoy resting on top of him. Julio simply looked at her and smirked in a flirtarious way. I mean, hey, there was a female, an even good looking one, right on top of him and he didn´t even need to say anything. Her season scent gave him even more joy and some thoughts he should better keep to himself. 
But as soon as he started recognizing her as... Light, his eyes widened at first. She didn´t seem to realize who he was, otherwise she´d have stood up already and yelled at him. Another smirk crept it´s way onto his face, with a swift move he was on top of Light, pressing her fragile body upon the ground. His vivid green irises ran her body up and down before he licked his chops and gave her a sedutive glance. "I completely forgot why I left you... darling." he whispered, snickering slightly. "You are intruding my territory. Any explainations?" Julio lifted an eyebrow, once again looking her up and down in a flirty way. He was thinking and as far as he knew, she could hear all his thoughts. Therefore he kept silent and let his thoughts speak to her, ´What shall be the punishment for your rude trespassing, my dear?´ leaning closer towards her neck, Julio licked her cheek and smiled coquettish at her. ´I know something... I would like to see the old Light.´
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 pm

A yelp exited Lights mouth as the stranger pinned her down, Standing on top of her with his Body pressed upon hers. She whined silently while trying to get free but with her fragile Body, she couldn´t escape his grip. Looking up at the unknown brute, her eyes widened in fear and shock. It was Julio! She stared with widened purple eyes at his vivid green ones, unable to speak or even move. Why was he here, what were his intentions? His Body movements showed signs that he was still interested in her, though not in a way she´d appreciate.
Upon his following words, Light started growling in fear, trying to get free, though it was no use. She couldn´t escape his grip, he was stronger and way larger than her. As he asked her why she was intruding, she gulped, stuttering, "T-That´s None o-of your b-Business!" she snarled, though it sounded more like a whimpering.
As soon as she could hear his thoughts, Light gulped, she knew what he had on mind. While part of her Body wanted it, her mind screamed no and didn´t want his presence near her at all. However, as Julio´s thoughts said something about that he wanted her old side back, she was unable to answer at first. "You left me for that female... I am no longer yours." she whispered, closing her eyes and drawing her face away from his. As she felt his tongue ran down her cheek, she felt Anger but felt pleased at once. Her heart was still belonging to him but her mind didn´t want him. "P-Please stop..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:32 pm

Julio grinned devilish, glaring at Light with lust in his eyes. "I can feel that you still want me, Light." he whispered, gently putting his paw on her face, making her look into his eyes. "Why do you fight against it?" 
Growling out of sudden, Julio pushed Light onto her stomach, wrapping his paws around her ribcage and grabbing her scruff with his incisors. He pushed her down, snarling at her, "Now hush, my dear." 
Them, being alone in his territory, he had full power over her, mating with her against her will. But deep within him, he knew that she was craving for this and it amused him that she was fighting it back. "We´ll have some great time, together." Julio whispered into her ear, continuing on mounting her. ´We´ll be perfect together...´ 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:02 am

Light whimpered as she felt him mate her. She tried to struggle free but it was no use, he was way bigger than her and her fragile body could stand up against pretty much nothing.
"H-Help..." she whispered, almost inaudible for anyone to hear. "H-Help m-me..." she continued whispering, her receptors cuffed back and her entire body shaking in fear.
Hearing Julios thoughts, she whined louder, trying to struggle free once again but then again, it was no use. She was doomed to be with him and she would now carry his pups within her...'Why did this happen... Why did I leave?... I want to see you all... Ghost, Serpent, Silver...' Tear were rolling down her cheeks as she closed her eyes, feeling the pain which shot through her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:14 pm

Serpent's search for wild edibles led him into a place he'd never been before. And the soft cries that pulled at his heartstrings pushed him deeper into the unknown, where he was sure he'd find the female that he'd first seen. Light. His bright snakelike eyes caught the sight of her being mated against her will. It sickened him slightly, to see another with her, and he charged toward the male, unsure but still willing to fight.
His venom-coated teeth connected with the male's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:02 pm

Julio continued with snarling at Light, pushing her into her place over and over again as she tried to struggle free. ´It´s useless and you know that, sweetie.´ he thought with a smirk upon his lips, continuing to mate her within his territory.
However, as soon as another scent penetrated his nostrils, he was about to lift his head but it was already too late for reacting as another brute charged against him, making him fall from Light and let off of her. Whoever it was sank it´s canines inside of his shoulder but Julio did not feel any pain, instead he shot a glare at Light and roared aggressively, "Stay there!" he ordered, knowing she would obey due to her being way too afraid and because of their special bond.
Turning back to the black canid, Julio pawed at him to make him loose the contact with his shoulder. The poison was already weakening him, though he wouldn´t let it stop him, it was extremely weak for him. "Didn´t you know that it´s rude to interrupt a couple during their precious time?" Julio heightened his head, towering over the brute with a cocky smirk upon his lips. However, he soon charged into the ebony male, sinking his canines into his back and shaking his head, tearing some flesh before spitting it out, snarling as he glared at the male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 pm

Serpent snarled, blocking the pain that shot through his spine and charging again, this time knocking the male off his paws. His green eyes flashed maroon, and for the moment his brother, the almighty warrior and alpha male Crescendo took place of the weaker canid. Crescendo sunk his venom-coated fangs into the back of the male's neck, puncturing slightly the spine and the back of the trachea. He released his maw and sunk his teeth in deeper, a feral snarl tearing through his occupied mouth.
"Run, Light." he choked through the blood of the other male, "Go back to the Druid territory. I can handle this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Julio would not stop, instead he would continue with snarling and growling at the male in front of him. He was pissed that a, to him, stranger interrupted his time together with his Light and for that, he would have to pay a specific price; Death. 
The large brute shook his entire body, making Serpent loose contact with his neck and soon pressed his entire weight onto the ebony brute, making him collapse under his weight. His talons digged into his back and tore his flesh, while his mouth was still continuing to maul his neck, a weak point of a canid. Luckily Julio´s body was pain-resistant, the adrenaline which shoot through his body made him go on and on as he continued to maul the brute underneath him. "She is mine, bastard!" he snarled furiously, continuing to sink his fangs into his body, rage keeping him go on and on. 
Growling, he thought to let Light know, ´Move and you´re the next, Light! You know that you can´t escape me, even if you and I wanted it. You´re mine and you will stay mine forever. Don´t even fight against it!´ His eyes flashed several times in rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 9:51 pm

Light was in shock as she saw Serpent jump into action and attacking Julio, both males were fighting brutally. She yelped and her eyes widened as she watched the scene going on. As Julio shouted at her, she whimpered and lowered her fragile body, staying put as she was told to do so. Don´t misunderstand her, she didn´t want to stay any longer with Julio but they both had a special bond. Whatever she would do, her body would bring her next to Julio.
As Serpent barked at her to return to the Druid´s, she looked at him with tears in the eyes. He couldn´t understand, he didn´t know. She stayed still, watching the scene going on until Julio pushed Serpent down and tore through the males neck. 
Her eyes widened and shifted her gaze from Julio to the mauled Serpent. As she noticed Julio being in rage and that he didn´t seem to stop soon, she yelped and sprinted next to the male, putting her fore paws onto his torso and barking at him, "Stop! Julio, stop! You´re killing him, stop!" she sobbed with tears running down her cheeks while her purple-ish irises landed upon Serpent and Julio. "Please... stop..." she cried, as suddenly a lighting hit Julio, knocking the male out for a moment before he came back to himself. She placed herself between the fighting males and glared for a moment at Julio before her gaze softened as she glanced at Serpent. "I-I-I´m sorry... B-But I ca-can´t retu-urn..." she cried softly, lowering her head as she tried to smile at Serpent. Her belly was already slightly swollen, showing that she was definitively pregnant of the male known as Julio. Glaring at Julio, she barked once again, "Give me one minute with him. One single minute." Before she limbed towards Serpent, nuzzling him and crying softly, "It´s complicated... I am sorry... But it´s the way the things are. I... I can´t leave. Even if I wanted to... I am." she paused, her eyes travelling upon Julio, "His." Looking back at Serpent, she licked his cheek, whispering softly into his receptor, "Farewell, Serpent..." And with that, she backed away, returning to Julio´s side and disappearing in the den, silent tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Silver walked the territory of the Swift Paws Pack to welcome the new Alpha Male. As she walked and walked she made no noise as he probably already new she was here after all she is the Alpha Female to The Druids.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Serpent listened to the words that the delicate female spoke, trying to speak through the mouthful of blood that welled in his mouth. "Light...I-" he choked on the sanguine liquid that was undeniably his own. "Light...I" was all he could spit at her before a black veil covered his vision.
"Light! Tell Ghost I'll be with my brothers!" he wanted to say through the blood that poured from where he was bitten in the neck. He couldn't say anything else.
"Light...I-"
He passed out, going limp on the ground where he was vulnerable, but he was alive, waiting for his untimely end in the alpha's den.
Dammit Snake-Eyes! he chastised himself, you wasted a life on some fae who doesn't want you! three lives left, fool! Three! This is more stupid than the time you died of claw rot! Who will you be now?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:03 pm

I appear atop a boulder, watching the scene with glowing red eyes. The ancient black symbols on my fur contrasting against my pure white under coat in the sunlight. Black smoke escapes my muzzle with each breath. I growl to myself. The bright red glow of my eyes pierces through the forest. I make eye contact with the one known as Julio.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Silver sees Ghost on top of a boulder and shakes out her fur as she makes her way towards Light and the new Alpha Male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:08 pm

I jump down twenty feet and land without a scratch. I walk along side silver, acting as her bodyguard. I bare my fangs in warning that if it comes to it, I wont hesitate to take a few more souls to hell.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:23 pm

Silver feels Ghost next to her and sees him bare his teeth, she shakes her head a little and goes a kinda hissing sound as her own teeth are bared telling him in his mind (if it comes to that ill help you even though im massively pregnant)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:25 pm

I smirk wickedly. I nod slightly. I turn my attention back to the alpha and the traitor that left not long ago.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:27 pm

As Silver walks her stomach sways from side to side hitting Ghost every now and then, her tail is in it dominant pose high above her back with a slight curl at the top, her teeth are bared and her ears are perked forward while her head is held high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:13 pm

As Light noticed the thoughts of the ones known as Silver and Ghost, she tried to move her pregnant body up, her fragile limbs trembling as she limbed towards them before Julio could even react. A Smile was plastered on her skinny face, her entire body was way too fragile to actually give birth to anything. However, as soon as she saw both of them in a rather distant position and dominant, her smile faded and her receptors cuffed back as her eyes landed upon the ground. "Y-You two shouldn't be here." she whispered with her eyes not even looking at any of them anymore.
It was really hard to hold back the tears but she did a perfect job with that. Either she'd show them that she was not interest in them anymore at all, what wasn't right, or they'd have to deal with Julio. And hell, she didn't want them to mess up with Julio. She wouldn't allow them to kill him and the other way. It was complicated and they couldn't understand. they had a past together, a past which could not be forgotten that quick. She was born to be his, even if she didn't want to. "Leave." She barked at the two, her voice cold and emotionless, hiding every of her emotions perfectly. She turned around and walked back to the den entrance where she turned her head half way back but stopped so she didn't look at them and they didn't see her face. Without another word, she disappeared and was swallowed by the darkness of the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:04 pm

I snap at the sudden order. I don't take orders from other alphas. I growl lowly baring my fangs again. Black smoke starts to pool in a little fog bank around my paws. The protection of my alpha is the only thing keeping me from tearing your neck up until your spine is the only thing holding your head onto your sorry carcass. I snarl dangerously. I don't take traitors, I look dangerously at light, and rapists, I glare daggers into Julio's eyes, very lightly. There's a special place in hell for you two and I wouldn't mind adding you to the devils guest book. And try to order me around again and I'll give you a first class ticket there. Black venom begins to accumulate at the tips of my canines.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Hearing the words coming from Ghost in a hostile way, Light had to supress a yelp. She laid down, her fragile body almost collapsing as she cried within the dark cave, tears streaming down her cheeks and she had no intentions to hold them back. She was no traitor, nor did she ever thought someone would treat her like that. Especially not a friend. ´Why do I even cry... I´m used to being treat like this...´ she thought while silent sobs exited her lips. It hurt. It hurt to see her former friends like that, treating her in such a way. She didn´t want to be here, she didn´t want to be anywhere anymore. ´Why did you save me, Ghost? Why couldn´t you simply let me die when I had the chance?´ she questioned herself within her mind, clenching her jaws as she moved her skinny paws in front of her face, digging her sharp talons into her snout´s flesh, blood dripping down from her head. She wouldn´t die from this but she would feel pain, punish herself for what she was. ´Why can´t I just die?´ 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:29 pm

Julio snapped at the air as he heard an ivory coated brute growling at him and Light. He snarled thunderously at the subordinate of the druids pack, stepping in front of him and towering over the brute. "Shut your mouth, mongrel."& He spat, narrowing his eyes, glaring down at the male who called him a rapist. "Watch your words, little minion. You are within my territory, show some respect, brat!" Glaring at Silver, he growled at her, "You should keep a better eye on your little pups, miss. I do allow you to be within my lands but not if your followers show such rudeness towards me, an Alpha." ^ Julio growled, glaring at Ghost as he stood between the den entrance and him after he had insulted him and Light very badly."Apologize or leave my lands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:06 pm

I don't respect scum like you. Your soul is stained with innocent blood, I can smell it. But I'm not a mindless animal without decent manners. So as much as it pains me, I apologize for my hostile behavior. It's just my job to be protective of my pack members, especially if they are expecting. I bow in respect but keep eye contact with Julio. Forgive my ignorance sir. The black venom stops dripping from my muzzle. And since light is a friend, I must warn you sir. When light was in our territory, she showed signs of suicidal tendencies. I caught her trying to smother herself by not breathing.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:20 pm

Silver hears Julio and also hears him growl at her, Wait did he just growl at me. Silver smirks and towers over the new Alpha Male. "would not say such words young Alpha. I am Silver Alpha Female of the Druids the most feared and powerful pack known to wolves. I suggest you speak calmly to me." She said as her eyes flashed in anger.

(Light you are not pregnant)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Den of the Swift Paws.   The Den of the Swift Paws. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Den of the Swift Paws.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Swift Paws Pack :: Swift Paw's Den :: Swift Paw's Territory-
Jump to: