Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Deluge the Water Dire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:09 am

i jolt at the pawing before flicking my tail in his face and turning quickly trying to tap him. "oh no ya don't"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:11 am

"Ahh!" he shouted as he was blinded by the tail flicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:13 am

i poke your arm smileing "your it". i quickly flash away like a shooting star"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:15 am

Deluge followed, shooting ice shards from his tail to keep up, gliding among the other stars as if he were one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:17 am

i look back in surprise that he was keeping up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:21 am

Took a chance in her surprise to lunge, zero-gravity tackling her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:23 am

hurdles a bit spinning quickly and i look at you as we spin my eyes becoming a violet and black swirl and i giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:25 am

He smiled, making sure not to melt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:26 am

my giggling quiets down a bit as i look at you. "um... well then" pushes you off gently smiling as i watch you spin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:28 am

Melted to a liquid and then back to a solid to stop his spinning, awkwardly staring at her with a dopey grin in silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 am

i place a paw over my muzzle trying hard to hide the wide smile i had on my face as i try hard not to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:32 am

His sapphire eyes sparked, flickering all the different shades of color he had seen in her fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:33 am

I stop laughing admiring the colors before making mine flash different blues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 am

The different colors ran out in his head and then melded into one, and his eyes looked as if they were living fire, flickering and sparking. When he had finished with his little show-offish display, he curled and floated, watching hers flickering blue shades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:39 am

i blink in amazement before attempting to do the same colors managing for a few seconds before it died down and i sigh curling up and floating alongside him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:42 am

Deluge smiled triumphantly before stretching out and staring at all the stars around them.
"So..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:44 am

i look over at him "yes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:45 am

"How did you find the Druids?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:48 am

i think back to the story of my meeting silver "well... i was out looking for food, started fighting a bear, got injured but began to stray along the border of their territory... aaand now im here" shrugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:53 am

"Oh." he furrowed his eyebrows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:57 am

Makes gagging sounds as I feel them play around in my insides then i transfer them to a dying star that explodes rocketing them far away from one another as they spin endlessly in zero gravity uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 am

Omg'd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:01 am

spins quickly getting dizzy and i look around feeling alone. "DANGET ANDY!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:02 am

Floated among the Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 4DYc, trailing violet mist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 am

(Sorry, I had to. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deluge the Water Dire
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next