Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Deluge the Water Dire

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:08 am

I stick my tongue out at the male before nodding at the female "y..yes ma'am s..sorry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 1:20 pm

Stuck his tongue out back at her, waving his paws about his head childishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Snapping my head back to the water dire eyes glaring. The female side testing him the male side glowering at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow at Amdromeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 pm

i look from deluge to Andromeda before quickly standing between the two. "ok ok funs over hahaha lets all chill"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:54 pm

"Yes...Lets." he broke the stare he had been holding with the space wolf, putting his attention on the adorable flame dire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 9:56 pm

i smile softly "see Andromeda he isn't worth getting into a fight with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 4:07 am

"over my space ass wolfire." eyes narrow as the female reprimands the male side chattering growing louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:40 am

I puff up my cheemz giving you an angry expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:48 pm

Hey! I walk over looking bemused. That's enough. I will not see two of my friends fighting. Andromeda, for a being of your age and stature, I'd think you'd know better. Apparently I was wrong. Besides, what was this fight going to prove? Who's the strongest. Who's the one that is better friends with fire. Violence is useless, except to those who have it coming. Now please set this petty feuding behind you and get along. And if you don't, then apparently I'm talking to a pup. I glare at her with piercing glowing crimson eyes. My glare is so powerful it could be weaponized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:07 pm

"Thank you, Ghost." he threw a glance toward Amdromeda before letting his gaze wander around ad back to Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 1:08 pm

No problem. I release Andromeda from my glare. Everyone has a time where they need to be put in place. Andromeda had it coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:41 pm

He nodded, "Yes.There are times..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:47 pm

I look at the two in shock 'so your just going to speak about amdromeda that way. I understand it was wrong but really" I huff a bit angrily heating up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:48 pm

"You're right." he sighed, pinning his ears to his skull with a shy glance at Fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:51 pm

I glare daggers at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 9:51 pm

(Dodged said daggers?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:36 am

Huffs angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Simmer down fire. I appear on her back causing her to crumble to the ground under my weight. Imma sit on you until you calm down. I can stay here forever if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Slunk away to go jump into the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:25 pm

I growl again "what did I say last time!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 1:28 pm

He melted into the river water, reforming inside and laying his head and paws on the bank so he could rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 2:47 pm

Nothing. I sit on you and stick my tongue out at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 3:31 pm

"I said..get...OFF" I roar at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 4:20 pm

No I say defiantly. Not until you calm down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deluge the Water Dire   Deluge the Water Dire - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deluge the Water Dire
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next