Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL- (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2))
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:23 pm

A childish giggle escapes my mouth and I go back under a bit confused. "Wait....whee did he" I say looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:28 pm

He reformed at the bottom, grabbing her back paws and pulling her under.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:34 pm

In a bit of shock I look at the bottom where deluge was and I release a small bubble of air as I sigh in relief. I let myself get pulled down before laying next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Deluge wrapped his paws around her, holding her with him at the bottom of the river.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:47 pm

I curl up close to him before I began to feel the waters pressure on my chest. I squirm slightly getting out of his grip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:55 pm

Deluge exhaled his oxygen, letting her free. He froze one of the bubbles that drifted from his lips, crushing it between his teeth as he watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:58 pm

Swimming back to the surface i get myself more air before thinking for a moment. I quickly swim back down and I grab his paw tugging on it and dragging him back to the top with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:02 am

Deluge rose to the surface with Fire, looking at her expectantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:04 am

I crawled out still pulling him with me and I stood up on the land. Quickly shaking my fur out I smile curling up close to him. I nuzzle his cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:05 am

Deluge raised a brow questioningly, but returned the nuzzle willingly, wrapping his suddenly dry tail around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:07 am

I smile staying close. My fur still radiating heat but not enough to burn anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:10 am

His lips curled into a flirtatious smile to return to her, feeling warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:12 am

I bite my lip thinking for a second before saying slightly nervous "hey deluge...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:15 am

"Yes?" he looked at her, eyes flashing, "what do you need?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:18 am

"Remember how you asked me.... You know... About a family" I stutter slightly trying to find the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:22 am

"Yesss...." Deluge nearly chuckled at the way she stuttered the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:25 am

Feeling a bit flustered and frustrated I puff up my cheeks. "Uuuggghhh you already fuckinf know where this is going deluge"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:27 am

"Well..." Deluge let a tiny chuckle leave his lips, "Do you want a family?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:29 am

My ear twitches at the sound of his chuckle and I puff up my checks which had a hint of pink from embarrassment
"well I thought about it for a while" I mummble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:32 am

"Aaaaannd?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:41 am

With a hint of calm aggravation I'm my tone of voice I roll myself to face him. My expression a mix of happy and dull "deluge.... Withought flames I can't rage. Therefore I become a calm little shit. But add a flicker of flame or a hint of magma... And I burn things. Now... This is the calmest I have ever been in my entire life. Hence the smile that I have planted somewhere on my face. I'm going to sit here and glare into your soul. You have approximately five minutes to answer my statement yourself. Your time starts now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:49 am

Deluge raised an eyebrow, "What happens if I don't answer in that time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:51 am

"Four minutes remaining" I say still peering through his eyes. 'Fuck I never thought about that.... I don't even have my flames... Well know in my I'll come up with something' I think to myself never taking a moment away from glaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:05 am

"Hmm...what was the question again?" Deluge teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:05 am

My eye twitched softly "three minutes deluge"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next