Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:02 pm

A smile creeps over my face as I lay down in the bubble. I look at Andromeda "thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:14 pm

" not a problem little one." They respond turning into their back looking up as glittery stars float around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:17 pm

I look at the stars mesmerized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:23 pm

Deluge reappeared, still a giant blood dire. He watched as Fire swam around in the river, and waited until she was under again to sit on the bank. Unrecognizable except for his scent, he wondered how she would react.

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:26 pm

I look back down to Andromeda with a smile "your stars are always the best". I lay in the bubble looking up at the. A red figure coming into my sight from outside the water. I lift a brow in a slight state of confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Deluge dipped his muzzle into the water, little wisps of his blood floating off into the water. He wouldn't be surprised if she could taste it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:00 pm

"I'll be back" I say yo Andromeda before using a paw to pop to bubble. I begin to swim back up but stop halfway as the taste of blood seeps into my mouth. My violet eyes now a blood red I smile taking a moment before quickly swimming out and biting the source clamping my jaw down tightly against deluges muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:18 pm

smelling the blood and rolling their eyes " young mates are saps."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:24 pm

I know right I say from underneath them. I appear at eye level with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:56 pm

Looking over at them with half lidded eyes of boredom " I need a drink " they say underneath their breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:59 pm

Tell me about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:01 am

With my jaw clampt I take in a deep breath of what my soon to be prey would have been. My jaw quickly loosening and I slide back into the waterm the remaining taste of deluges blood stained my mouth. Though it was good I quickly cleaned the taste out with the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:47 am

Titan sighed for a moment, standing up and for the very first time seeking time for his own well being. He had a lot to think about and therefore left his position. 'Keep an eye on her' he told only Ghost with his thoughts, soon disappearing from everyone's sight.
He found a place, his senses told him that np creature was here. He allowed his massive body to lay down and stated at the sky, eyes filled with horrible memories from his past. 'Was it a good decision to enter this pack?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Ok. I appear next to silver and stare at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:17 pm

Deluge sat quietly, eyes intense as she clamped her jaws on his muzzle. As she let go, he began to shrink, back to his original size, and the blood that had belonged to Titan seeped out of his fur and made a pool on the ground beneath him. His regular, blue, fur was visible again. A smile crept upon his lips as he watched Fire able to touch the river, and he jumped in himself splashing Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Silver watched Titan walk off to think. She jumped a little when Ghost appeared next to her stareing at her. She then listened in on Titans thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Crescendo stepped down from his throne, walking down a staircase that eventually led back to the immortal world. He sat behind Silver, laying a head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:28 pm

'This isn't a place for me.' He kept repeating in his mind. 'All I will cause is destruction whether I want it or not. But those people did not deserve it.'
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:53 pm

Silver listened to Titans thought and then felt Cresendo on her shoulder, before she turned to face Cresendo and smile at him she said in to Titans mind, "please dont leave. I need you here. You are more then just my warrior Titan." Silver said to him through his mind. She looked at Cresendo and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 4:22 pm

Feeling the ripples of water as deluge splashed next to ms I smile. I make my way closer to him jumping onto his back pushing him down slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Hey. I glare at deluge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 9:59 pm

Walking up the inclined plane of wet dirt up to the surface, breaching the surface, moving to a dry spot shaking off the water feeling more refreshed than before sniffing around the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Deluge smiled innocently at Ghost, just as Fire began to weigh him down. He kicked his legs lightly, giving her a boat, he gave her the best smile he could manage from his position beneath her, before rolling over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 10:48 pm

I slowly sank back into the water feeling as her rolled over. Swimming bavk to the surface i laugh softly before looking down at where deluge was. I flick my tail in his face lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 11:21 pm

Deluge didn't duck in time to miss her tail in his face, and got a mouthful of black fur. He spit it out, and melted into one with the water, waiting or her to react.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.   The Alpha Female making the den feel like home. - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next