Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
In the Forest EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
In the Forest EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
In the Forest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
In the Forest EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
In the Forest EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
In the Forest EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
In the Forest EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
In the Forest EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
In the Forest EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

In the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fayteness

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:08 pm

FAYTE sat on the rock, completely bored. She didn't like to try this out much... mainly because it had gotten her mum killed... but there was no one around to see. Slowly, she stepped off the rock, and walked over to a creek. Sniffing out a log, she began to practice. The earth began to move, shifting into a small den. Most would've been satisfied, but not her. Moss sprouted up from the ground, and vines grew down the front. She stumbled, but steadied herself and walked into the make-shift den. A small shower of dirt rained down from the ceiling, and she sighed. Mastering the Earth element was a hope, but it was still highly doubted.
Back to top Go down

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:07 pm

I enter the forest trying to avoid the druids. I walk a while till I smell wolf. I shift to a raven and fly over head then land on a tree branch. I tilt my head "caw caw!" I say from my perch. Then I fly to another branch in front of the wolf "caw caw!" I say again.
Back to top Go down
Fayteness

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:15 pm

FAYTE rolled her eyes at the crow she padded unsteadily to the edge of the den. "Caw Caw to you too." She says sarcastically, but notices the crows eyes were a bit strange... wolfish, almost. She tilted her head at the Crow, then shook her head dismissively. A crow was not a wolf, she was probably just being insane.
Back to top Go down

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:17 pm

I caw one last time then land on the ground. I shift wolf and run off looking for the den around here. I move my ears around hoping i'm not being followed. I look back then continue my nose to the ground sniffing for the den.
Back to top Go down
Fayteness

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 pm

"Yea. Good for you." She barked and rolled her eyes once more before walking back into her den. The crow landed and changed to a wolf, but she only shrugged as he ran away. She yawned, still zapped from her practice. It would be an hour or so before she could do much of anything again, but she might manage a small fight or a short run.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Amora walks into the den and falls asleep she smells wolves around but she just smells them in the distance and she was more laid back then her sister so when she smelled a male she was relaxed since it was a while back.
Back to top Go down
Alisen8818

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Amora walks into the den and falls asleep she smells wolves around but she just smells them in the distance and she was more laid back then her sister so when she smelled a male she was relaxed since it was a while back.
Back to top Go down

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Ghost appears near a stream he stops and takes in his new surroundings hmm where am i. I dont recognize this place
Back to top Go down
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Silver follows Ghost scent and finds him in the swift paws packs territory. She howls for him in her dominant voice with her silver tone hoping he will come and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net
Silver
Alpha Female
Silver

Location : Look to the woods, there you'll see a pair of silvery grey eyes watching you.

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:02 pm

As Silver perked her eas waiting for Ghost to answer her she did not get a responed so she headed back to her lands and waited for the lone male wolf to answer her.
Back to top Go down
http://silver-crow-pack.createfreeforum.net

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 pm

I stay silent as i watch her leave from a nearby bush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Forest   In the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

In the Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Swift Paws Pack :: Swift Paw's Den :: Swift Paw's Territory-
Jump to: