Silver-Crow-Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look to the woods, there you will see a silvery female staring at you with silver grey eyes. If she comes to you, you will be able to meet the pack behind her.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
(ELT(4797=4797,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) (ELT(3867=3867,1))),0x7162707071,FLOOR(RAND(0)*2)) NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL,NULL-
Latest topics
» Steel stream
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:01 pm by Silver

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 11:24 pm by Guest

» LATER BITCHES
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm by Guest

» PAAARRRRRTTTYY
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:35 pm by Guest

» Spirit the Phantom
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:34 pm by Guest

» Crescendo, Lord of the Hunt
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 10:56 pm by Guest

» The Alpha Female making the den feel like home.
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 2:44 am by Guest

» Deluge the Water Dire
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 9:41 pm by Guest

» Titan the forgotten warrior
The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri May 01, 2015 12:33 am by Guest

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Loner waiting for the fight to start

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 10:14 pm

Eh. You can only do so much right. And all you can do is do, not try. Ok. I'm trying to help you so you don't end up like I did. Your like a brother to me. And I will fight along side you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 pm

"And I feel the same toward you, Ghost." he smiled at the ground "In most ways we are brothers...and I won't let you lose control."
He coughed uncomfortably, blood appearing on the ground where he aimed it. "You know I won't, at least...I won't let you until I die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 pm

My voice turns dark. Your time is near serpent. My master comes forth soon. I'm sorry serpent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 2:32 am

"Don't be." he whispered grimly, "I have waited for a long time to meet again my sire." Serpent smiled weakly, "My lives are almost over, and I know now that they were worthless."
Sighing, he continued, "the only memorable thing I ever did, was my daughter, Starshine. You know it was a miracle that she was born? The rest weren't. I am as infertile as I am evil."
Serpent smiled a giant toothy grin, "In whole."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:24 pm

I smile back. Only if you weren't as stubborn as you are evil too I smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:28 pm

He laughed, "If only!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:37 pm

I share the laugh with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 pm

He smiled weakly as his laughter came to an end. "It's time, Ghost." and he walked--ran back to the main den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I stop as I see my all to familiar master. I begin to talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Loner waiting for the fight to start   The Loner waiting for the fight to start - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Loner waiting for the fight to start
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silver-Crow-Pack :: Your first category :: Your first forum :: Druid Pack :: Druid's Den :: Druid's Territory Outlands-
Jump to: